Johnny_ynnhoJ

Johnny_ynnhoJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Here's more info and pics on the wiring. I ran the wire harnesses under the fuse box and tucked then under the front passenger side panel meets the hood. Through whatever the space is called between the door and dash. I tucked the remaining slack with relays behind the glove box. I wanted to minimize the wiring shown under the hood. Switche location is temporary because i can never decide where I want it on the driver side.
20230801_173948.jpg

Very nice! I have had to come up with a custom solution too as I wanted the halo lights so bad. The problem I have is the mishimoto oil cooler so there is no way I can install full fogs. This was the next best option. Currently in the process of just finalising the wiring and doing a YT video as well for my channel.
Loving it, clean look. Whats your channel? I just added more info and pics of wiring that could help you.
What lights are these? Only thing I would change on mine is the halos. CCFL isn't as bright compared to led strips.

20230730_190801~3.jpg
Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Loving it, clean look. Whats your channel? I just added more info and pics of wiring that could help you.
What lights are these? Only thing I would change on mine is the halos. CCFL isn't as bright compared to led strips.
Thanks man, i appreciate it, my Channel is called Gearhead Daydreams. I just got done uploading the video actually.

For my wiring, I just tapped into the side markers. In the UK, we have DRL'S incorporated into our fog lights so I didn't want to have the halo's on during the day and be all lit up like a Christmas tree.

With regards to the space, my mishimoto cooler only has like 6mm between the grill so i had no other choice.

Dang the audio is super bad on this one. I'm gonna reupload this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Johnny_ynnhoJ

Johnny_ynnhoJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks man, i appreciate it, my Channel is called Gearhead Daydreams. I just got done uploading the video actually.

For my wiring, I just tapped into the side markers. In the UK, we have DRL'S incorporated into our fog lights so I didn't want to have the halo's on during the day and be all lit up like a Christmas tree.

With regards to the space, my mishimoto cooler only has like 6mm between the grill so i had no other choice.

Thanks for making that. Clean grille, bright halos and the front end looks more aggressive. very helpful especially since I was wondering about the led strips you didn't like, seems like they're best for straight lines.
Kinda got my psyched to do another one

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
I'm going to tackle a similar project soon....

Sponsored

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC

Where's the link to the halos?

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)