Sponsored

20" Foundry with 20mm and 25mm Spacers?

DIBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB S550 EB
It would simply have a lesser drop (particularly in the front). I would expect closer to 1/2" - 5/8" drop there. The rear should be very similar/same. If you also get adjustable swaybars, you can tune the handling balance to what you want, too.

BMR is coming out with EB springs, however, though it is unknown if they'll have a minimum drop version, also.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50776

@BMR Tech , Kelly?
If the BMR EB performance springs give the slight drop in the first picture of that thread, they would be exactly what I want. Good handling and ride with just a little lower stance to go with the little wider stance I have now.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
If the BMR EB performance springs give the slight drop in the first picture of that thread, they would be exactly what I want. Good handling and ride with just a little lower stance to go with the little wider stance I have now.
I agree and like that drop a lot. It's pretty much exactly what the GT minimum drop fronts and performance rears looks like.

DIBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB S550 EB
I agree and like that drop a lot. It's pretty much exactly what the GT minimum drop fronts and performance rears looks like.
Thinking it will look perfect for what I'm wanting. Better springs than my non PP springs will be very nice too. She's getting there, just needs to be slightly shorter.

OP
OP
flying dutchman

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The 20mm spacers look nice. I'd consider those on mine.

Question - Are there any negative effects to the suspension or driving feel? I know wheel spacers can sometimes have an adverse effect on suspension geometry.

Sponsored

DIBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB S550 EB

Question - Are there any negative effects to the suspension or driving feel? I know wheel spacers can sometimes have an adverse effect on suspension geometry.
Same affect as having 20mm less backspacing. The only drawback is twice as many lugs. It's a good idea to use some red thread locker on the studs that hold on the spacers. Just make sure to check them after about 50 miles, and a few hundred miles. Then check them each time you rotate the tires.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Generally you'll have heavier steering (but more feel) and more kickback from road imperfections and crown.

Botlfed98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
wow so glad I found this thread. I've been thinking my car is lacking something this whole time and thought to myself it needs to bring the wheels out...looks like I will be on the hunt for some 20mm spacers now!
Sponsored