• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2.9 Gen 3 Whipple Head Unit

trusaleen1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Hi everyone, I purchased with the intent to install the Whipple Supercharger on my car, but due to the pandemic, my financial situation changed and I have to go a different direction. Looking to re-sell, condition is unchanged from original purchase and the red is beautiful!. The original description is included below.

“ I'm looking to sell my 2.9 Gen 3 Whipple head unit only. I had it on my old car for around 3k miles. As you can see, it is powder coated red which is why I'm selling it. I had it on my black car and it looked great but, I have since then switched up to a Competition Orange car so I have changed up to a black head unit already.
It is in great working condition and the powder coat still looks as it did the day I received it from Whipple. If you need more pictures, please let me know. This is a great upgrade for anyone looking to upgrade their gen 2. Whipple was purchased new from Lethal Performance."

I'm asking $2050 or b/o and willing to discuss PayPal and shipping fees or discount if picked up.

IMG_4036.jpeg

IMG_4033.jpeg

Whipple 3.jpeg

CCA7E084-5E8A-4ED8-9373-4A68BDA8EAA5.jpeg

A67BC16F-F3DE-4407-944F-0EBAEA3E2370.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I’m bummed I’m not getting this on for you Todd but I get the situation.

Honest seller and the head is perfect condition.

Sponsored