• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Gen 3 Whipple head unit(Price Drop)

MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Happy Monday everyone! I'm selling my Gen 3 Whipple head unit for $3100 $2950 shipped in the US. This is just the blower - no throttle body or manifold. You'll need the Whipple parts box from Lethal Performance or Team Beefcake to have a complete Stage 1, 2 or Tuner kit. 4th of July sales are close! I picked up my Stage 2 Whipple last September. My car had 3000 miles on it when I installed it. The blower has 480 miles on it. The only reason I'm trying to sell the head unit is because I really want a polished head unit. There are no scratches or paint chips. It's in the same condition that I received it from Whipple. My car is on the Whipple tune. Note: there is a small spot near the Model ID(W175***) band that is what I guess to be an imperfection in the casting. You can probably see it in the pictures. As you can obviously tell from the pictures, it's still on the car. After funds have been paid, I will remove it and send it out the same day, unless it's too late in the evening. In which case, I'll send it out the next morning. Thanks everyone!
20190623_143930.jpg
20190623_143748.jpg
20190623_143725.jpg
20190623_143825.jpg
20190623_143647.jpg
20190623_144210.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Just out of curiosity, why can’t you just send it to Whipple and have them polish it? Is it the same as powder coating? Excuse my ignorance but I am not familiar with this sort of stuff

Sponsored

OP
OP

MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Just out of curiosity, why can’t you just send it to Whipple and have them polish it? Is it the same as powder coating? Excuse my ignorance but I am not familiar with this sort of stuff
Good Morning! I initially inquired to Whipple about sending in my head unit to have them switch the internals over to a polished rotor case. I asked if they offered that or, as you stated, polishing or anything else. The rep only acknowledged and quoted me on the cost of sending mine in for the polished rotor case option. He quoted $3300. Paying that much didnt make financial sense to me. I don't want it that bad. So, I thought I'd sell my head unit and cough up the difference, which would be $900-1000 if I caught one of the 15% off sales.
Thanks for asking Biggsy, appreciate it.