Sponsored

2.3 ---> 5.0

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Your title came across as you think the 2.3>5.0. I doubt ill be the last to get that impression. Congrats on your 5.0.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Nice. Hope you weren't hurt.

General question: Has anyone on here wrecked their cars and did NOT get a different color the second time around? Just curious. :cool:

Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
yellow is way more visible than the dark red. " Please don't hit me bro ! " Although the old car did look cool. Wheels look black in the first photo? Doesn't look like a bad accident, but still sucks.

Sponsored

Tb8983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Nice. Hope you weren't hurt.

General question: Has anyone on here wrecked their cars and did NOT get a different color the second time around? Just curious. :cool:

I didn't have to wreck my car to get a different color I just went and traded it in on the ford 0% and got a different color

MATT1971

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PREM PP
akins ford in Georgia, Ask for Brock tell them Will sent you
That is where I purchased my EB Premium. If I am correct, the URL below is either your car (dealership may not have updated their website) or the dealership has another yellow mustang exactly like yours.

http://www.akinsford.com/vehicle-details/2015-ford-mustang-gt-winder-ga-id-10435400.

Akins has great prices on Mustangs; I paid $29K OTD for a very nicely equipped EB PREM PP in August, with Ford's 0% APR deal. The sticker price was a little over 34K when I purchased my car. Enjoy your car and congratulations on the great deal. And now, all of those calling/throwing the BS flag may apologize and have a healthy helping of "Crow".