bellstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Had a blast yesterday in Michigan
The DA was 2996 and 85 degrees so I was pleased!

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
:thumbsup::headbang::thumbsup:

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
What tires you running and is your car a stick or auto? I ran at Milan on Thursday too and the air was pretty bad with a DA near 3000ft. Ran nearly similar MPH but the best I could pull off on my Nitto 555 G2s was a 1.90 60ft. 1.7s are much more respectable :)

BTW love the color/vert/Roush...had the same setup on my 13. Sold it to order a 16 in the same color convertible and was told by the dealer they could no longer order any more 16s so I had to wait for a 17. Unfortunately, Deep Impact Blue was no longer a color option...so I order a Lightning Blue and hated the color when it arrived in June. I rejected the car and started to look for a 15 or 16 in DIB but couldn't find any. After a few months of looking I found my current ride. So in a long round about way just saying I love your car and setup ;)

-Cmy

OP
OP

bellstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
What tires you running and is your car a stick or auto? I ran at Milan on Thursday too and the air was pretty bad with a DA near 3000ft. Ran nearly similar MPH but the best I could pull off on my Nitto 555 G2s was a 1.90 60ft. 1.7s are much more respectable :)

BTW love the color/vert/Roush...had the same setup on my 13. Sold it to order a 16 in the same color convertible and was told by the dealer they could no longer order any more 16s so I had to wait for a 17. Unfortunately, Deep Impact Blue was no longer a color option...so I order a Lightning Blue and hated the color when it arrived in June. I rejected the car and started to look for a 15 or 16 in DIB but couldn't find any. After a few months of looking I found my current ride. So in a long round about way just saying I love your car and setup ;)

-Cmy
Thanks!
it's an Auto with 355 rearend
tires are Nitto 555r drag radials 305/35/20
I know that's not a good drag set up but doubt this car will see the drag strip very often!

davidryan1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt Supercharged
What dyno numbers did you pull?