Sponsored

[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

kwikS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Mine showed up, luckily in one piece. Should have it installed later this week with any luck.
Sponsored

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
guys if I do the lock out without forced induction what should I expect ?
According to Lund, a little less torque down low (sub-2000, which is a slog with 3.73s anyway) but no loss of driveability. Will know this weekend via the ole butt-dyno!

taccone805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 s550
According to Lund, a little less torque down low (sub-2000, which is a slog with 3.73s anyway) but no loss of driveability. Will know this weekend via the ole butt-dyno!
Perfect thanks I just don’t really know how to delete them but looks like that’s what I’m going to do

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
3 weeks is about how long it's been so long since I placed the order

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Will Lund be tuning your car for the manifold? I'm waiting on mine but wasn't sure if they had anything yet. I'm going with a flex fuel tune regardless.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Will Lund be tuning your car for the manifold? I'm waiting on mine but wasn't sure if they had anything yet. I'm going with a flex fuel tune regardless.
They do and they are doing mine. Still waiting on the file to be sent to me, but no rush since injectors and lockouts are still a few days away. I'll be getting data at the dyno day too in case they want to tweak anything.

Sponsored

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
CMCV logic is the same on both manifolds, there is just some extra power to be made up top with cam timing to take advantage of the extra RPM.. otherwise the tunes will be similar.

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
CMCV logic is the same on both manifolds, there is just some extra power to be made up top with cam timing to take advantage of the extra RPM.. otherwise the tunes will be similar.
this ^. minor timing changes is more or less it.

@creampuff any luck finding the pigtail female parts?

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Thanks fellas, just wanted to make sure so I can get the most out of this and not have to buy a new tune twice.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
this ^. minor timing changes is more or less it.

@creampuff any luck finding the pigtail female parts?

Not a damn thing... There was one dude on the ACMR coyote facebook page (I'm one of the admins) that said his 'business' could source them.. but when I inquired about an actual price and if I could get some no reply of course :tsk:

Its a really simple wiring job with the manifold off the car so if no one comes up with one in the next month I'm just going to do it the hard way and cut/splice. But I've still got about 4 weeks before its warm enough here to be fvcking around with the car outside lol.

On a side note my 2nd intake should ship out this week.. hopefully USPS doesn't completely obliterate this one :frusty::lol:

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
Thanks fellas, just wanted to make sure so I can get the most out of this and not have to buy a new tune twice.
from what ive been told by several tuners.. if you're NOT deleting the cmcv plates.. install the thing and you should be fine. If you want it perfectly dialed in get a tune revision.
Sponsored