Sponsored

18-23 S550 mustang carbon fiber diffusers?

preamrose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has a carbon fiber diffuser for the S550, recently bought a carbon fiber diffuser for mine in the gt500 style and man, had the worst experience with it, the reverse light mount on the diffuser didn't even line up, the left and right of the diffuser was way to wide and there was literally no way I could fit it without breaking the diffuser into pieces lol. Just wondering what your experience is like with carbon diffusers on this platform, any recommendations?.
Sponsored

Joshinator99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2017 Camaro 2SS
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has a carbon fiber diffuser for the S550, recently bought a carbon fiber diffuser for mine in the gt500 style and man, had the worst experience with it, the reverse light mount on the diffuser didn't even line up, the left and right of the diffuser was way to wide and there was literally no way I could fit it without breaking the diffuser into pieces lol. Just wondering what your experience is like with carbon diffusers on this platform, any recommendations?.
Anderson is always a pretty good choice from what I’ve read over the years on the Camaro forums. Looks like they have one for the GT too, not surprisingly:
https://andersoncomposites.com/coll...d-mustang-carbon-fiber-quad-tip-rear-diffuser

OP
OP

preamrose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Composite aftermarket parts will always have minor to major fitment issues due to molds, shrink rates etc.

if your serious about composite parts buy the most high quality (typically expensive) part you can find and before you buy x-reference with a owner of the same part.

don’t forget to join the carbon fiber anonymous thread!

Good luck OP!
Sponsored