Sponsored

18/19 owners who are happy with their Mustangs!

HeartIsBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Bought my new leftover 2018 GT A10 two months ago and 2000 miles later I’m loving it more every day. It’s actually number 20-something in my lifetime Mustang count (and I’ve had a recent Shelby GT350 and Boss 302), but this Gen 3 Coyote and A10 combo is something transformative. The GT is more street-able than the Shelby (and requires less maintenance), and the new Mustang GTs absolutely trash the 12/13 Boss 302s. I can’t believe how fast this thing is with the new automatic transmission and revving to 7400rpm. It just doesn’t feel like any other car I’ve ever owned.

I know some people just won’t agree, but I’m truly happier with this car than I was with the Shelby (I just miss that voodoo exhaust note).
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
. The GT is more street-able than the Shelby
That's the appeal of the Shelby over a standard GT - lots of street-able cars on the road! For those of us Mustang owners who are not seniors, we're happy not to have a comfortable street car!

barron64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible PP1, 6sp, 2006 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab 4x4, 2009 Acura MDX, 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I have had my 18 GT PP1 convertible 6sp for a year now with 15K miles...Really amazes me how well this car does so many things. With the top up it is amazingly quiet, no wind noise at all.
mustang 4.jpg
If you did not know it, you would think it is not a soft top. Top down on a nice day is simply great with the exhaust note and just a push button away. Handling and brakes are fantastic. I have had the car on mountain curves several times and one track day at this point and had a blast. Unless you get your Mustang on the track and play around, you can probably only tap 25% of what the car is capable of on the street. Hell of a lot safer too. Just your pride to hurt if you end up in the grass. Only issues...engine tick which Ceratec makes happy, bad strut bearings which warranty covered, cracked rear valance panel where GT emblem is also covered under warranty and seat back coolers that do not seem to work but dealer has new ones ready to install. We will see.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
That looks good with the black wheels and red seats - suits the white

Tseg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I have had my 18 GT PP1 convertible 6sp for a year now with 15K miles...Really amazes me how well this car does so many things. With the top up it is amazingly quiet, no wind noise at all.
Agreed. My other car is a 2012 2-door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a hard top. My Mustang GT convertible is much more quiet with regards to street and wind noise.

Sponsored

JimInTexas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Orange Fury, PP1, 10AT, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Safe/Smart, 401A, GT350 Black Spoiler
Yeah, sometimes I think, "Why bother", and think about just getting a nice sedan so the drive from A to B is comfortable (and boring but extremely legal ...)
I was initially looking at various other cars such as the TTRS, M2 Competition and 718 Cayman S. I was adamant on going new, so some sticker shock set in after all the options and packages.. I finally took a close look at the Mustang and bought it on a special order just the way I wanted it. At the time I thought I was settling or compromising by going Mustang, but honestly, after a couple weeks I no longer felt that way and am pretty proud of myself for making that choice. I'm 5500 miles into it and I LOVE the car!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Test drove this, a used Mitsu Lancer Evo and a 2018 Camaro SS with Magneride and have no regrets. 1 yr anniversary coming up and 2,200 miles on it. My 4th Mustang and first brand new one. Interior squeaks and rattles but so did the $175K Porsche 911 Turbo I rented last summer (I was shocked). Sometimes I just go into the garage to look at it and my wife and kids think I'm nuts. Getting ready to pull the diff and have 4.09's installed. I've been a Mustang guy since my mom had a 1974 Stang and nothing's gonna change it.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
6 months, 11k miles, one replaced clutch and flywheel, some trim that had to be fixed, but over all, extremely happy with it. One of the best Mustangs I've owned.

5.0_Fever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ramon
Vehicle(s)
2014 Lexus IS250 F sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 401a
I’ve had my 2018 Oxford white GT PP1 401a since January and 6k miles later I have had a lot of fun for this being my first muscle car. I would prefer more torque but that shouldn’t be a problem after a couple mods.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Ver happy with MY19 NFG, in my opinion a lot better car than MY16 I had previously :like:

green97probe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Edge
Vehicle Showcase
Which dealer do you deal with?
Sorry, I just saw your post. Bought both of them from Chris at Jim Shorkey Ford in White Oak, PA. Great guy to deal with.

831Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I love my Bullitt. so much fun to drive, great sound and it's fun having people talk to you in traffic about the car. Having a car that others want to take pictures of too is fun. +1 for Mustangs.

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Loving my 2019 Supercharged beast more and more each day, the sound and the power when you blip that throttle, brings a tear to my eye.

And getting random people coming up to you and complimenting your car is anice touch.