pineappleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
WRX
hello guys,
i have a 2016 gt premium with a kenne bell supercharger. 14,800miles. couple weeks ago got a 2 codes: p0307 and p0316 (cylinder 7 misfire, and misfire detected on startup. )
thus far ive done:
1. replaced all spark plugs ( they had oil on the threads. now the new ones were still a little moist right past the threads where it goes into the engine.)
2. Swapped coils twice, still getting the misfire in the same cylinder, no change.
3. performed compression test on all the cylinders, they where all fine and nearly identical (190-210 range)

still having the issue and running out of thoughts on what to troubleshoot. any ideas fellas, dont really want to drag her to a shop but seems like a good option right now. thanks!
Sponsored

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Try doing a leak down test. Sounds like you have a lot of blowby. A leakdown test will show how well the cylinders can hold the pressure.

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
hello guys,
i have a 2016 gt premium with a kenne bell supercharger. 14,800miles. couple weeks ago got a 2 codes: p0307 and p0316 (cylinder 7 misfire, and misfire detected on startup. )
thus far ive done:
1. replaced all spark plugs ( they had oil on the threads. now the new ones were still a little moist right past the threads where it goes into the engine.)
2. Swapped coils twice, still getting the misfire in the same cylinder, no change.
3. performed compression test on all the cylinders, they where all fine and nearly identical (190-210 range)

still having the issue and running out of thoughts on what to troubleshoot. any ideas fellas, dont really want to drag her to a shop but seems like a good option right now. thanks!
I’m having the exact same problem... any updates for this?
Any solutions found??
Sponsored