r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
That typically means the railcar has been placed at the auto facility in the rail yard for unloading.

How long does that process typically take I wonder?
Sponsored

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
How long does that process typically take I wonder?
Car spotted for unloading will be unloaded within ~16 hours. Then the wait begins because we are at the mercy of the truck transport from that point on. If it is a busy auto facility then it could be a few days at the minimum. If your dealership has any pull with the transport company then have them give a little pressure.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Car spotted for unloading will be unloaded within ~16 hours. Then the wait begins because we are at the mercy of the truck transport from that point on. If it is a busy auto facility then it could be a few days at the minimum. If your dealership has any pull with the transport company then have them give a little pressure.
Jrhogger, previously you looked into my rail car and got different locations than my calling CSX yielded. Current CSX says my car ETTX710227 arrived in Shelbyville, Kentucky ay 8:15 AM yesterday and it hasn't moved since. Is it possible for different rail car companies to have the same car number? Maybe I am tracking the wrong one?

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase

Yeah we have been waiting for a week after unloaded! lol

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Jrhogger, previously you looked into my rail car and got different locations than my calling CSX yielded. Current CSX says my car ETTX710227 arrived in Shelbyville, Kentucky ay 8:15 AM yesterday and it hasn't moved since. Is it possible for different rail car companies to have the same car number? Maybe I am tracking the wrong one?
No rail cars #'s are specific, however some Class one RR do not share information with others. I will check again to see if I can see anything different.

Sponsored

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Going call the auto facility since I met them the other day figured I would see if they can tell me, My current EDD is 1/07 and it changed to that the day it arrived Omaha.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
And wwwqa.cotus.ford.com is acting all screwy. Looks like they are changing the site up to add some features or it is a mobile version or something. It never quite loads completely and the links don't work (Windows Sticker, Videso, etc). Hopefully it gets worked out.. I am going through withdrawals already lol

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge; 2015 GT PP, 06 F350 Dually
And wwwqa.cotus.ford.com is acting all screwy. Looks like they are changing the site up to add some features or it is a mobile version or something. It never quite loads completely and the links don't work (Windows Sticker, Videso, etc). Hopefully it gets worked out.. I am going through withdrawals already lol

mkenny28, COTUS is working fine for me. Same as always.. no updates
again today... :shrug:

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Sponsored

scout63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Denny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Dealer just called. . Car is in. ... pick it up at 430 today! ! COTUS still says in transit with an EDD of 1/4

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Dealership emailed today said car would be delivered Sat evening Sunday, since they are not open Sunday I cannot get it until Monday. Irritated by transport provider from auto facility.....

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I just spoke to the dealer as well. Car arrived at the rail yard on 12/30 and has been waiting there for a truck. Apparently there are no deliveries over the weekend :shrug:, so they are expecting it on Monday. The receivables manager will know when it's put on a truck and I'll get a call with a heads up since the yard is only 30 miles from the dealer.

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Dealership emailed today said car would be delivered Sat evening Sunday, since they are not open Sunday I cannot get it until Monday. Irritated by transport provider from auto facility.....
Update ----- car is on transport heading to dealership. 0830 meeting for pick up and drive home to park in the garage to wait for the weather to get nicer!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Update ----- car is on transport heading to dealership. 0830 meeting for pick up and drive home to park in the garage to wait for the weather to get nicer!
You lucky SOB :headbang: That is awesome!
Sponsored