Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

Pony girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, Competition Orange, PP
Hi all,

I just heard from my dealer that I'm schedule to build week of 12/15. Anyone else scheduled for the same week? My order went in on 11/7. Cotus isn't saying anything useful at the moment - then again at least it's not actively lying to me either. :lie:

GT Premium, competition orange, PP, 401A, and every other goodie they offered save the floor mats and Recaros.
Sponsored

GTA6T7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Prem, PP, Black, 401A
Can you see your window sticker? I was told by a fellow forum member that the numbers on the bottom of the sticker at the right indicate the build date. For example mine starts with 1201 which indicated a build date of December first.

This corresponds with the info you have because I ordered my car earlier on 11/1.

OP
OP

Pony girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately I don't have a window sticker available yet. :(

bechtner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I have a GT convertible w a 12/15 build week. Hoping to see the sticker up late next week!

OP
OP

Pony girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a GT convertible w a 12/15 build week. Hoping to see the sticker up late next week!
Sweet! Welcome to our 12/15 club! Hoping to see that sticker soon, too!!

What are the deets for your rag top? Color, options ...? (I realize so long as it's a mustang it doesn't matter really, but always interested to hear what others chose!).

Sponsored

bechtner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Sweet! Welcome to our 12/15 club! Hoping to see that sticker soon, too!!

What are the deets for your rag top? Color, options ...? (I realize so long as it's a mustang it doesn't matter really, but always interested to hear what others chose!).
Thanks for the welcome to the club! Rachel Alexandra will be Oxford White with redline interior, auto (daily driver in Phoenix traffic... Sigh), 401a, the 19" wheels, security package, reverse assist, navi, adaptive cruise.

I may have gone a little overboard.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
12/15 here too. We should probably see our Window Stickers around December 7th plus or minus a day or two.

ThatsMrGimp2U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Everette
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang (Oxford White, PP)
Ordered mine 11/5 so I imagine it will be around the same build date. Cant see it on cotus yet though :(

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Count me in for this week as well...at least so I'm told that this is my week. I would imagine we will start seeing our window sticker about a week before build date. Can't wait!!!

Darin1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, On Order 2015 GT PP
Supposedly mine is supposed to be built that week as well but COTUS still says my vehicle doesn't exist and I haven't gotten a VIN yet :shrug:

Sponsored

bechtner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Mr. Gimp/Darin - if you know your dealer code and have your order number, send a message to the user Ford Service on here... The girls that run the account for Ford are super friendly and helpful and get you info on build dates, VIN, etc.

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Rachel Alexandra will be Oxford White with redline interior, auto (daily driver in Phoenix traffic... Sigh), 401a, the 19" wheels, security package, reverse assist, navi, adaptive cruise.

I may have gone a little overboard.
Nah, I don't think you went overboard. I too went all out. Ordered a GT Premium Convertible, Oxford White, 6-speed manual, 50th anniversary appearance package, adaptive cruise control, voice activated navigation, 401 package. I too am in the 15 Dec build week but unfortunately, I ordered mine back in early July - damn, I can't wait!

bechtner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Nah, I don't think you went overboard. I too went all out. Ordered a GT Premium Convertible, Oxford White, 6-speed manual, 50th anniversary appearance package, adaptive cruise control, voice activated navigation, 401 package. I too am in the 15 Dec build week but unfortunately, I ordered mine back in early July - damn, I can't wait!
That's a damn fine build. I wanted the appearance package, but I wanted the redline interior more... I plan on throwing some black on red rally stripes on her to match the interior colors. Get some good pictures when it arrives!

Darin1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, On Order 2015 GT PP
Dealer just emailed me my VIN and got COTUS to work! Now for the wait but alas there isn't much I can do even if gets delivered in January due to the fact that I'm not in America currently.

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Dealer just emailed me my VIN and got COTUS to work! Now for the wait but alas there isn't much I can do even if gets delivered in January due to the fact that I'm not in America currently.
COTUS for the convertible???
Sponsored