Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Wow thank so much. Ill be sure to post some pics after I get them on. :cheers:

Anytime Sir! Sorry about the delay again but we'll get them to you tomorrow and I'll hope to see some pictures of them installed!

Alex
Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Has anybody tried these on a GT/PP with stock suspension*? I personally think the wheel gap on that model looks fine (maybe a tad tall up front) with the stock wheels but that may change if I space them out.

* Or any other model for that matter.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Installed my 1" wheel spacers from American Muscle last night. I love the look, much more aggressive. Before with the car lowered on Steeda progressive springs, the wheels/tires were a little lost, tucked under there. Now they are just inside the fenders. Limited testing so far but after some very hard cornering and some moderate bumps, I have no rubbing with the EB PP wheels.
back2.jpg
back1.jpg
side1.jpg
front1.jpg

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Andddd of course I wait a day longer to order and they are now out of stock lol. FML :doh: :headbonk:

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Has anybody tried these on a GT/PP with stock suspension*? I personally think the wheel gap on that model looks fine (maybe a tad tall up front) with the stock wheels but that may change if I space them out.

* Or any other model for that matter.

Hey WD - I haven't personally seen them on a PP car with stock springs but if you're after the pushed out look they'll definitely do the trick!

Alex

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Installed my 1" wheel spacers from American Muscle last night. I love the look, much more aggressive. Before with the car lowered on Steeda progressive springs, the wheels/tires were a little lost, tucked under there. Now they are just inside the fenders. Limited testing so far but after some very hard cornering and some moderate bumps, I have no rubbing with the EB PP wheels.

Whoa! That first picture had me falling on the floor! Looks great! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying them thus far and it's sounding like you've already put them through their paces! Nice work and thanks for keeping everyone in the loop here!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Andddd of course I wait a day longer to order and they are now out of stock lol. FML :doh: :headbonk:
D'oh! They'll be back online soon I promise!

Let me know if there's anything I can help out with in the meantime!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
If no one has done this on the stock suspension then how about some before and afters on your lowered car?

Like I say, I like how the car sits stock although the wheels are a bit tucked. But I think when you add the spacers there is an illusion that the gap gets bigger and may look too big (mainly on the front) with the stock ride height.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Order Number:

T-Shirt Size:

It's the least I can do to make the wait easier for ya'!

Alex
Gotta love the AM Swag! I'm wearing my fatigued AM T-shirt right now. The orange with the grey writing! I think it was from the car show.

Branman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Alex my order says backordered now. It's just not meant for me to have these spacers.

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Order # 5660041, size 2xl. Thank you sir! You guys are great, hopefully they come soon, I can"t wait!

Wyldfyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Looks good. Did you put them on the front and back?