5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
But it works, I did notice a difference.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I have to say I was expecting more from this product based on the comments here. It only makes a very slight difference.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Also depends how much you've done to your suspension and what tires you have...those are all variables that play a part; It's really designed to take out certain frequencies of road noise, etc.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
All stock.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
All I can say is I tested with a microphone with the mat in and out with what's in my sig and I saw less "noise" with it in...ymmv.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I was about to purchase this, until they wanted $29.99 to ship this ground. Why is the shipping so high?
Because it’s a big box and it’s pretty heavy.
Exactly what Moffetts said.

Fed ex (and most shipping companies) go by dimensional weight. Which basically means "size". The box the Blockit comes in is 40x12x12. Unfortunately its not cheap to ship this package. We tried numerous ways to pack that Blockit with the hope it would result in a cheaper ship charge. The way we ship it now (rolled) is the cheapest).

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
All I can say is I tested with a microphone with the mat in and out with what's in my sig and I saw less "noise" with it in...ymmv.
Do you have an SPL meter app that you could run a test? Curious the difference on the same road with the same driving conditions.

We have a very noisy stretch of freeway here that I almost avoid if I’m in the Mustang. It’s stock suspension but I have 20” wheels and some fat tires in back that I don’t think help. I’m thinking this might help out a bit but curious about seeing less subjective results.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I'm sorry I do not. I don't even have the microphone anymore either (it's lost somewhere at my house). I will try and find it. I'm not sure, but maybe @TKO Performance has some sound charts? (It most likely would not be sound charts for a mustang though).

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'm sorry I do not. I don't even have the microphone anymore either (it's lost somewhere at my house). I will try and find it. I'm not sure, but maybe @TKO Performance has some sound charts? (It most likely would not be sound charts for a mustang though).
Yeah I don’t care what it does to other cars. If I end up buying one anyway, I’ll try to remember to record it. My buddy has an SPL meter I can probably borrow that would do the trick.

Sponsored

T123456

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Kona Blue
Last edited:
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I’ve just come across this product and would like to try it. Can you reactivate the forum discount please? Thank you.
Unfortunately over the years the raw materials have been creeping up on us. This year it went through the roof. We are probably going to have to raise the retail price. We have been avoiding it for a while. But we might not have a choice.

saltbae

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Royce
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Unfortunately over the years the raw materials have been creeping up on us. This year it went through the roof. We are probably going to have to raise the retail price. We have been avoiding it for a while. But we might not have a choice.
Will we be having any BF deal this year on the blockit?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.