★ Quiet Down Your Interior in Seconds! - Blockit Pre Cut Sound Deadener

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwestheat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe 10A 401A 19" 3.55 B&O
Greetings - long time forum viewer, first time post.

Regarding this BlockIt product, has anyone used it in a 2019 coupe? Mine's got the factory sub, but I'm interested to hear either way.

TKO's fitment year range ends at 2018, but I'm not sure that the trunks are different between '18 and '19. But I also don't want to order it and have it not fit, especially since the TKO site makes no mention of a return policy.

I e-mailed TKO over the weekend asking this question, but received no response, so I thought I'd see if anyone on here tried the product in a 2019 model?

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Greetings - long time forum viewer, first time post.

Regarding this BlockIt product, has anyone used it in a 2019 coupe? Mine's got the factory sub, but I'm interested to hear either way.

TKO's fitment year range ends at 2018, but I'm not sure that the trunks are different between '18 and '19. But I also don't want to order it and have it not fit, especially since the TKO site makes no mention of a return policy.

I e-mailed TKO over the weekend asking this question, but received no response, so I thought I'd see if anyone on here tried the product in a 2019 model?
Hi
I received your email and responded (check your spam). I actually thanked you because the years for the Blockit mustang on the website needed to be updated to 2020.... and we did. (Thank you)
If you go back and look it says 2015-2020. So to answer your question, Yes, it will fit your 2019

If your curious for returns on this or any product we sell, we also have that listed on the website under "Policies, Terms & Conditions".

Any other questions about the Blockit, always feel free to contact me direct [email protected] or call toll free 1800 778 9898

Take care!
Ed

southwestheat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe 10A 401A 19" 3.55 B&O
Hi
I received your email and responded (check your spam). I actually thanked you because the years for the Blockit mustang on the website needed to be updated to 2020.... and we did. (Thank you)
If you go back and look it says 2015-2020. So to answer your question, Yes, it will fit your 2019

If your curious for returns on this or any product we sell, we also have that listed on the website under "Policies, Terms & Conditions".

Any other questions about the Blockit, always feel free to contact me direct [email protected] or call toll free 1800 778 9898

Take care!
Ed
Ah! It's not in my junk/spam folder, so I probably fat-fingered my e-mail address. But many thanks for the reply, ordering now!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Hey gang,
Just a quick post to advise we are currently out of stock of the Blockit Quick & Quiet Mat. We blew out another batch of these rather quickly. We do have more coming in about 2 weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

I do thank you for all your business. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Tempted by one of these, do you have a discount code for the forum per chance? (have to ask)

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
What is the weight of the mat?

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Is anyone who likes the sound of the (stock) exhaust rumble using this? Please post your opinion if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.