CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
2018 Mustang Fastback Steeda Rear Subframe Support Braces IRS Installation

Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces for all 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Fastback Mustangs.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]7D0OmQEdhCc[/MEDIA]"]
Bill shows you how to install Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces on your 2015-2018 Fastback Mustang.

By bolting the frame to the sub-frame with these braces, you'll add more support structure and stop the sub-frame from causing wheel-hop issues on your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Fastback Mustang.

*Will NOT work with Convertible 2015-2018 Mustang Models.

Order these Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces for your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Sponsored

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
[MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION] Assuming the springs have settled do you have any updated pics of the Mustang?

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Any ideas if lowering on magneride will prematurely wear out the shocks or mess with the programming?

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces for all 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Fastback Mustangs.

Bill shows you how to install Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces on your 2015-2018 Fastback Mustang.

By bolting the frame to the sub-frame with these braces, you'll add more support structure and stop the sub-frame from causing wheel-hop issues on your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Fastback Mustang.

*Will NOT work with Convertible 2015-2018 Mustang Models.

Order these Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces for your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
my question is with the steeda jacking rails installed how do they fit up? are they in conflict with the jacking rails or is it a side by side fit? i noticed there are no jacking rails on the 2018 in the video shown for the installation.
thanks,

65 stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt 6 speed p/p premium r/r 65 hardtop 289
O.K. Bill, enough of the putting cool parts on, tell us how awesome the car is now that you have had it a while !

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
my question is with the steeda jacking rails installed how do they fit up? are they in conflict with the jacking rails or is it a side by side fit? i noticed there are no jacking rails on the 2018 in the video shown for the installation.
thanks,
Steeda jacking rails are shorter than other brands to allow for the IRS brace to fit. The IRS brace has a jack point on it, as you can see in the video image. You can install Steeda jacking rails + Steeda IRS braces, no problem. :headbang:

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Fastback Ford Rear Spoiler GT350 Track Pack Black Painted Installation

Ford Black Painted GT350 Track Pack Rear Spoiler for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Fastback Mustangs.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]8oDeyy1F2LY[/MEDIA]"]

Bill shows you how to install a Ford Black Painted GT350 Track Pack Rear Spoiler on your 2018 Fastback Mustang.

Originally found on the GT350 with the track pack, this aggressive S550 mod is a great way to enhance the overall look of your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Fastback Mustang.

*This rear spoiler will only fit on 2015-2018 Fastback Mustangs.

Order this upgraded Ford GR3Z-6344210-BC Black Painted GT350 Track Pack Rear Spoiler for your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT UPR Oil Separator With Single Valve Catch Can Installation

UPR Black Passenger Side Oil Separator Kit with a Single Valve Catch Can for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 GT Mustangs.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]j7ckb_kCBsE[/MEDIA]"]

Bill shows you how to install a UPR Black Passenger Side Oil Separator Kit with a Single Valve Catch Can on your 2018 GT Mustang.

Overtime, oil that comes through your PCV system to your intake can damage your engine and degrade performance. Help your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 GT Mustang or your 2016, 2017 or 2018 GT350 Mustang run better and longer with this MUST HAVE oil separator.

*This oil separator is not designed for use with Mustangs that have installed a supercharger.

Please Note: This product is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt.

Tech Tip: Once installed, CJ Pony Parts recommends to check the contents of your new oil separator every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the 8oz. capacity.

Order this UPR Black Passenger Side Oil Separator Kit with a Single Valve Catch Can for your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

Also available in a Satin Finish, HERE.

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Any specific reason to get the UPR over the JLT oil separator? I just like the price of the JLT better.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
[MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION] Assuming the springs have settled do you have any updated pics of the Mustang?
Good question. There's a pic of Bill's lowered car in front of the CJPP building on their Instagram (20 december) but that's about all I can find on it.

bill@cjpp

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
All the Mustangs
We will get a full shoot once the weather is better, we have had a lot of snow and ice which means salt on the roads so my car stays home.

Any ideas if lowering on magneride will prematurely wear out the shocks or mess with the programming?
I really don't expect any, the GT350s have had no issues with these springs.

O.K. Bill, enough of the putting cool parts on, tell us how awesome the car is now that you have had it a while !
I love it! I am "slumming" it in a 17 GT350 this week and only have about 1200 miles on my car so far but I am very happy with the performance so far.

Good question. There's a pic of Bill's lowered car in front of the CJPP building on their Instagram (20 december) but that's about all I can find on it.
This one, the rear looks cambered in this pic for some reason but it isn't in person. I will get better pics when the weather improves.

2018-mustang-gt-lowering-springs-for-magneride-equipped-vehicles-0003.jpg

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Any specific reason to get the UPR over the JLT oil separator? I just like the price of the JLT better.
It really comes down to the design and your personal preference. I can tell you that the UPR has a larger capacity than the JLT at 3oz., but that doesn't necessarily make it better than the other options out there. You really cannot go wrong with either one.

Enchilada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have an 18 GTPP 10spd and am starting to notice some rear end saggyness on hard accelerations. Do I need all 3 of these cradle applications to tighten up the rear end? Not looking to track the vehicle, but possibly supercharging it next year. Thanks!

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
I have an 18 GTPP 10spd and am starting to notice some rear end saggyness on hard accelerations. Do I need all 3 of these cradle applications to tighten up the rear end? Not looking to track the vehicle, but possibly supercharging it next year. Thanks!
They are 3 of the more popular modifications that will have a huge impact without making a huge dent on your wallet. 2 of them will really tighten up the rear sub-frame while the one will just ensure everything goes back together the way it should each and every time you work on your rear suspension.

Even without tracking the vehicle you will notice a massive improvement in the saggyness on hard accelerations that you speak of (which will only be amplified when you go forced induction).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.