Sponsored

BMR Suspension Polyurethane Differential Bushings for S550 Mustangs - BK049

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
Polyurethane Differential Bushings for S550 Mustangs

Minimize wheelhop, improve handling, and enhance the rear stability of your 2015 S550 Mustang with polyurethane differential bushings from BMR Suspension. Stock rubber bushings with voids are great for minimizing NVH, but deflect tremendously, causing wheelhop, which can damage rear suspension parts. Designed from 95-dutometer polyurethane, BMR’s differential bushings deflect far less than soft rubber, and drastically decreases differential movement and pinion rise when compared to the factory bushings. BMR Polyurethane Differential Bushings (BK049) offer huge reductions in deflection, without excessive increases in NVH. BMR designed the BK049 for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, making them the perfect wheelhop solution for any performance-based S550 Mustang. Each bushing is manufactured to strict tolerances, using exact molds, which ensures high quality and a perfect fit. These bushings eliminates almost all differential movement, reducing wheelhop and increases handling stability, while giving you a much-improved overall feel in any performance driving situation. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

Sponsored

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Droooollll

Now you know what the next question everyone will have..... (Like I did earlier today!)

I see delrin bushings in that cradle!

Sam@Coastal

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2018 GT350R
do they drone?

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Great! Any plans for poly inner lower control arm bushings?

That is all...

Sponsored

Dramad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Blk
Install question on these? After you drop the cradle for install, do you need to remove the halfshafts or just the rotor and caliper? I'm guessing yes you do, so, by removing the halfshafts, am I going to loose dif fluid?
Sorry if the question is stupid, this is my first car with an irs.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
washers look too dirty, i'll have to think about it

Sponsored

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Yes. They drone a bit. Nothing outrageous...

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Yes. They drone a bit. Nothing outrageous...
I guess that is subjective. Mine almost never drone under 50mph but anything higher than that there is drone. By drone i mean when crusing you can hear the gears turning. So most of the time you are on the highway. Its annoying.
Sponsored