Sponsored

[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
jjvyM1P.jpg

she fits.. just need to clean up the silicon off the underside so everything sits flush, re glue and its ready to look as stock as possible :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Last edited:

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
jjvyM1P.jpg

she fits.. just need to clean up the silicon off the underside so everything sits flush, re glue and its ready to look as stock as possible :thumbsup:
Curious what you did because the pic isn't showing up. Assuming that you are talking about fitting the stock intake cover.

GrabberS55017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
I just talked to lund and they said my problem is fixed and imrcs are functioning and no codes or anything ! No rough idle car runs like a champ ! I ended up wiring the 2 blue plugs together . Each plug has a geeen wire you tie them together than one is while and the other is yellow tie them together and follow my pinout paper and that the vacuum line picture and everyone should be set !

718767AF-577F-417C-BF22-F8640FBD924E.jpeg
So I just spliced my blue connectors together and wired how your picture is and I'm still throwing a P2005 stumbling and everything I'm just about to say eff it and go with lockouts.

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Really well hell . I tried texting you but wouldn’t go through

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Raptorgabe so the rear lines for the imrc is still the same just wired the too together and pigtails?

Sponsored

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(No longer have this lemon, 2020 on its way) 2018 magnetic gt
Raptorgabe so the rear lines for the imrc is still the same just wired the too together and pigtails?
This^ wasn't sure if everyone was just leaving the extra stock pigtail unconnected or is there more to it than that?

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Yeah on that diagram I made it’s the same but on the blur connectors tie in greeen wires together and the yellow and white together

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(No longer have this lemon, 2020 on its way) 2018 magnetic gt
Guess I'm asking a different question, so....the 15-17mani has 4 connections in the rear for imrc's and the 18 has 3. What was the solution to this? Read through post, I either missed the answer or just didn't understand. Waiting on my plug n play harness and porting the manifold in the meantime, haven't been able to get hands on yet

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
If u got the plug and play harnesses than plug them in and wire the blue plugs together and you will be good. Greeen to green and white to yellow

Sponsored

kwikS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Here is the vacuum diagram from Scott ! But mine is setup this way with the wiring diagram that is correct and somethin is still making my imrc stuck open . But no codes . I also wired my blue connectors together so we’ll see what happens when i hear back from lund !! It might be fixed after my last time ducking with it !

08554899-7DE7-4A0F-B8BB-A10B7A1AB985.jpeg

Does anyone know what the one labeled "needs vaccum source" is? Is it some kind of vaccum reservoir or something?

Might be why I'm getting a code. I'll give this setup a try this week.

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
Does anyone know what the one labeled "needs vaccum source" is? Is it some kind of vaccum reservoir or something?

Might be why I'm getting a code. I'll give this setup a try this week.

It is directly connected to the imrc port in the rear. It is the only place that the rear port gets vaccum from. What do you have hooked to the front port now?

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
So does it need to have a vacuum line from the rear imrc to the front or is it just plugged?

kwikS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
It is directly connected to the imrc port in the rear. It is the only place that the rear port gets vaccum from. What do you have hooked to the front port now?
I bet that's my problem, pretty sure I routed it wrong & my IMRCs probably aren't getting enough vacuum. I'll reinstall mine tonight and switch up the plumbing.
Sponsored