Sponsored

PedalMax issue - Dead accelerator pedal!!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Maybe you shouldn't stick something in the signal of your accelerator pedal that manipulates what the ECM is receiving.
Sponsored

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
I had mine (pedalmax) for a year and then started getting the wrench icon and limp mode after going full throttle. Took off the pedalmax and never had a problem again. For me it wasn't worth that frustration and worrying about it happening again. Even if they sent me a brand new one. I actually got tired of the touchy throttle especially when in first gear moving slowly or turning in second trying to keep the rear from coming out also. I still need to call them to have mine repaired or replaced so I can sell it. Lol

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
Few thousand miles on my PM and no issues. Shit happens. They have offered to fix it. It's not a Boeing 747 for crying out loud.

JaxS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT PP
I am not going to get into the argument of tune vs these things. I use a pedalmax b/c I didn't want them to be able to detect any changes to the ECU. (warranty).

With that said I have been running mine for about 3K miles and haven't had any issues.
Sponsored