Leaking windshield and Ford response.

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone one here have a leaking windshield. Mine has been leaking from the driver side add leaking onto the floor mat. All this time I wondered why my floor mat would get wet but never knew from where. Last week I got stuck in a downpour and saw it pouring in.

The dealer needs to get ford approval ? They are trying to prove I might have replaced the windshield, but how about ford admit their products suck . What bs is this ? I swear I will never buy another Ford ever again.
Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Step back take a breath,,,,,, Now ,if you haven't replaced the windshield you will be taken care of and quickly. They will prob send you to a national windshield repair facility and done.
You have to be able to see the fraud potential in this and that ther claims that Ford deals with on a regular basis.
Again stop count to 10 take a breath and you'll be taken care of.

OP
OP

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
No need to step back and take a breath. Maybe Ford needs to warranty a car that has 17,000 miles and stop grilling their customer every time. All the etching and deals are on their window. It is like this with every warranty issue i have had. Best one is the trunk is misaligned and scratching the inside of the paint, a well know issue on this forum. They claimed i was in a accident and caused it myself. Also the stretched out leather since day one is my ass stretching it from the time i bought it. Also a issue i have seen on this forum.

Sorry but Ford had one chance to get this right. First and last ford ever. (and yes i know GM sucks but I have never been treated like a crook)

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
Not to say your not having issues, but this sounds like you're having a dealer issue more than a ford issue? Try another dealer if close enough, see if they are a little more warranty friendly.

OP
OP

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thats the problem . Each dealer is getting worse. Seems like its a Ford issue more than anything and that is ruining the experience of buying a Ford.

I've been an Apple user since 2000 and the excellent customer service keeps me from ever looking at android. FORD COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO. Hoping for an Apple Car soon.

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
I guess a follow up what steps are the taking to see if the windshield has or hasn't been replaced? To anyone with a trained eye could see if a windshield has been replaced. Same would go for a miss aligned deck lid from a collision.Has the service writer or service manager even looked?

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
I had some struggles to get my engine issues fixed, but I'll bet you're being a dick to the service manager. There's no reason for them to be this unhelpful unless they're doing it out of spite. As far as the Apple car is concerned, they'll simply say that you're driving it wrong.

OP
OP

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am polite to the service people and that seems to be the problem. Each time to get things fixed, I had to get a Ford service adviser from these boards involved.... Funny thing is i hate that but this has always been the process...

So for being nice and polite, i got shoved aside and told ..." we will get back to you even though the windshield is faulty..... Next".

Like i said it seems to be a Ford customer service issue.

Furious D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/PP
If Flat Rock's quality control gets an F, there isn't a letter rating to give Ford Customer Care. :lol:

I'm 3 weeks into a "priority 1" ticket with Ford and I've had more conversations with my rep's voice mail than I have the actual person :lol:

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Anyone one here have a leaking windshield. Mine has been leaking from the driver side add leaking onto the floor mat. All this time I wondered why my floor mat would get wet but never knew from where. Last week I got stuck in a downpour and saw it pouring in.

The dealer needs to get ford approval ? They are trying to prove I might have replaced the windshield, but how about ford admit their products suck . What bs is this ? I swear I will never buy another Ford ever again.
Let me review this for you, hauntedone. Please, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
^^^ this is why I'd buy another Ford! Deysha, I'm not sure what your exact job description is but seems like you and the others at Ford service that monitor this site do it all. You helped me track my Shelby to delivery, to help this guy get warranty service problems solved. Great job!

OP
OP

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Fuck ford. Knowing the car needs to have the window replaced and sit a day, the dealer only had aDodge Ram truck for me waiting. what the hell? And they wanted my insurance to cover it... F no and I'm done with Ford. It's just bad experience after bad experience..... Done.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
I had some struggles to get my engine issues fixed, but I'll bet you're being a dick to the service manager. There's no reason for them to be this unhelpful unless they're doing it out of spite. As far as the Apple car is concerned, they'll simply say that you're driving it wrong.
[MENTION=20087]Hunter[/MENTION]drone I'm going with this quote after reading your thread,,,,
I'm still trying to figure out how after, how many miles and you just figured the windshield leaked? You never got cought in the rain before, you've never washed the car and noticed, sorry just doesn't add up. Plus once a guy goes into F+*% this and F*#% that you lose all credibility with me.

OP
OP

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Car is garage kept , so this was the first time I got caught in the rain....got the car back now after waiting and the installer put a gash into the fender.... Fun, but hey I'm suppose to be calm now, right?

Last edited:

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
Have you ever heard how to catch fly's sugar always works better than vinegar.
Sponsored