PP2 real life pictures

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Traded my '16 and got mine on Memorial Day, thanks to [MENTION][/MENTION] for the allocation, car is definitely a beast and a huge upgrade from the '16 :cheers::ford:
I need moAr pics... :cheers:

Islandstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium pp2 race red
Roush super charger

Hi guys I ordered a pp2 last week and I can’t stop thinking about putting a Roush charger on it and I was wondering if anyone has done it yet?:first::first:

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Hi guys I ordered a pp2 last week and I can’t stop thinking about putting a Roush charger on it and I was wondering if anyone has done it yet?:first::first:
Mentally, yes ... physically, no. It has been a thought of mine as well. :cheers:

Blown_90LX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold boosted 5.0L Fox & 4.6 Cobra
I should have some updated pics of my KB by some time this weekend. Cars arrives tomorrow on the transport and since I work 6 days a week, play time will be limited.

I would add however that my salesmen, Bruce Suggs Jr @ Kerry Ford in Cincinnati OH was a pleasure to work with. Awesome discount, no pressure and was very knowledgeable about the Mustang. We talked more about the car than we did about the sale itself. He assured me that anyone looking for a 2019 PP2 order would be treated equally as well and he would get them a great deal if they wanted to fly in to take delivery.

All in all, with my rebates, T, T & L, my OTD price was just over 43k. Not bad for an MSRP of $47475.

Wow that’s a great deal, thanks for sharing! I may be interested in flying out. You mind sharing what options you got and what cost was pre TTL?
Thx!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It's what a front-engine RWD corner-carving car is supposed to look like . . .

Norm
Yeah. I'd be hard pressed to make a poor financial decision if I liked the 18 front better. That package (the wheels and tires, front poke and all) in Kona blue makes me weak in the knees, especially knowing all the other goodies that comes with.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Waiting for track pics from those who are taking their PP2 to a road race or auto cross event.

JD_GTPP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro, 2SS/1LE
Waiting for track pics from those who are taking their PP2 to a road race or auto cross event.
Picking my Lightning Blue PP2 up on Saturday, running an autocross on Sunday with the local Corvette club. Will try to get my buddy with the 1LE to film at least one run from the outside while I record with the GoPro inside.

JD

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
Picking my Lightning Blue PP2 up on Saturday, running an autocross on Sunday with the local Corvette club. Will try to get my buddy with the 1LE to film at least one run from the outside while I record with the GoPro inside.

JD
To hell with break-in.
I like it!