bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
My neighbor just went through living hell with his Giulia. Finally just traded it in. He had it home for a grand total of 9 days out of 4 months of ownership. Fuel pump issues...Electrical gremlins. ... All sorts of fun stuff.
So your saying the new Alfa’s work just as well as the old Alfa’s?
Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
So your saying the new Alfa’s work just as well as the old Alfa’s?
According to him, that seems to be the case. What's sad is that he traded in a 1M coupe' for it that was hella nice.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I guess the non stop crap quality scores for Alfa/Fiat/Chrysler on multiple online sources isn't enough to stop people from buying crappy cars. When Chrysler found Alfa, they thought two negatives would make a positive, lol.

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
I guess the non stop crap quality scores for Alfa/Fiat/Chrysler on multiple online sources isn't enough to stop people from buying crappy cars. When Chrysler found Alfa, they thought two negatives would make a positive, lol.
A lady at my work has two Alfas and has praised their average reliability. She did mention she hasn't had any serious issues during her ownership, but it's also way too early to tell. They are pretty dang nice to look at though, reliability issues aside.

She drives her 2018 Giulia when the weather is crap and her 2018 4C on sunny days.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I don't notice much wheel hop, but I have an 18. I get a little when I really force it, but I am sure that could be eliminated with a few cheap components from Steeda or BMR.
I was moreso speaking about my 16 GT PP. I haven't gotten any on the 18 yet. Again though, I'm not one that likes to burn up my tires so I usually roll off the line unless im at the drag strip. I went last friday and didn't get any on the 4s tires.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I think they got it somewhat right with the 15-17 refresh, but they pooped the bed with the 2018 refresh. Great platform, but terrible styling.
I still have a hard time understanding when people say this. I know styling is subjective but to say they failed is kind of laughable. My car is bellow and the only thing I feel like they got wrong was the edge of the headlamps. I don't understand why they angled it like that. The rear of the car is more polished I think. The angular lamps flow better now have owning both. The lower valance is more aggressive and the quads only help it more. I feel like the front end is more aggressive then my last one but in a completely different way. I feel like I didn't really start to like my 16 until I lowered it and removed the grill. I have been completely content with the stock looks of my 18 that I don't even feel like changing anything on it other than the tune. The interior really isn't any different.
PSX_20180530_100953.jpg

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I still have a hard time understanding when people say this. I know styling is subjective but to say they failed is kind of laughable. My car is bellow and the only thing I feel like they got wrong was the edge of the headlamps. I don't understand why they angled it like that. The rear of the car is more polished I think. The angular lamps flow better now have owning both. The lower valance is more aggressive and the quads only help it more. I feel like the front end is more aggressive then my last one but in a completely different way. I feel like I didn't really start to like my 16 until I lowered it and removed the grill. I have been completely content with the stock looks of my 18 that I don't even feel like changing anything on it other than the tune. The interior really isn't any different.
The only thing I don't love about the 18 is the inner corner of the head light. That gap just kills me. Other than that and only that the 18 looks killer!

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
The only thing I don't love about the 18 is the inner corner of the head light. That gap just kills me. Other than that and only that the 18 looks killer!
Not the best photos but picture of my 17 GT and 18 GT. I think the 18 front is much better, the angles all match up.
2678B744-A37D-4F0B-B56E-084A9EDADB90.jpeg
9D0386F6-746B-4663-BC45-93F7469FF9DB.jpeg

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I have zero problems with the Camaro's looks. I think they look mean. I think the Mustangs look mean too. To me both look good. I just got a way better deal on my used GT. Plus I didn't care for the lack of visibility in the Camaro. It wasn't awful but the GT's was so much better.
Sponsored