FACTORY OPTIONS
Convenience Package
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Whipple 2.9L
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Toyo R888R 325/30/19

Comments

Nice car.

Had an '02 GT in Mineral Gray Metallic, very similar color. Nice ride you got there.
I was lucky enough to get in my Shelby brand new off the lot. Barely took delivery on February 8th. My first was a white '93 GT 5-speed. I had a dark time when I was in a '96 Trans Am WS6, but it didn't feel right. LOL.

Where are the 350 seats?? Or are those an additional package? I thought they were standard.
You can option from Recaro to leather trimmed sport Seats. That's what I did too. They're heated/cooled. I don't see myself tracking car so I can live with the increased weight for a more comfortable ride.

Where are the 350 seats?? Or are those an additional package? I thought they were standard.
The seats still say GT350 at the top of the seat below the headrest. That pic was from the dealership so I'll get a new one added on here soon.
Agreed with rrdeloss for the comfort. Tracking the car with no AC on and windows down, at least my ass will be nice and chilly with the butt coolers on!

Sweet car
I find the track seats super comfy actually. Other than squeezing in/ out of the car.

curious how the supercharger-setup is doing long term. I’ve been afraid to take the leap due to talk that the VOODOO FPC doesn’t handle FI very well. How many miles have you had it on, and how many miles driven hard?

Item information

Added by
robtee
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT350

Share this item