Sponsored

Jacksonville Florida meets?

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
I have seen tons of 2015's around Jax but I have yet to see a single 5.0 other than mine.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have seen tons of 2015's aro
und Jax but I have yet to see a single 5.0 other than mine.
I'm pretty sure i saw you last week, are you ever in Orange Park. we should put together a 2015 rally at a local restaurant/bar. just to get things going.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I have seen tons of 2015's around Jax but I have yet to see a single 5.0 other than mine.
Two of the sales guys at Davidson Ford have PP GTs...Joey has a black one, and Alex has a white. The finance manager has a Race Red PP GT as well. So there are a few around...lol. Somebody here at work (Vistakon) also has a Magnetic or Guard 50th AP GT..only seen it once or twice.

I think there's 4 of us with EcoBoost cars, only two TY that we know of so far. The other two are Ruby and Silver. Hopefully one weekend we can get a group of just S550s together, or make it to one of the cruises as a group.

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Two of the sales guys at Davidson Ford have PP GTs...Joey has a black one, and Alex has a white. The finance manager has a Race Red PP GT as well. So there are a few around...lol. Somebody here at work (Vistakon) also has a Magnetic or Guard 50th AP GT..only seen it once or twice.

I think there's 4 of us with EcoBoost cars, only two TY that we know of so far. The other two are Ruby and Silver. Hopefully one weekend we can get a group of just S550s together, or make it to one of the cruises as a group.
We've also got the orange ecoboost. I saw a red GT at four rivers yesterday.

Sponsored

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
I'm pretty sure i saw you last week, are you ever in Orange Park. we should put together a 2015 rally at a local restaurant/bar. just to get things going.
Yep I live over on that side of town. I live between Normandy and I10 off of Chaffee.

dspenc8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford White EB Prem 50Anniv, 201A
I'm in Jax/St. Aug... EB Oxford White Premium/50 yr pkg/FRPP S Catback, tuned by Tony @ Tuners

OP
OP

2015GaTor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mag. PP 6sd
Oh wow not that far from me...off the Wilson exit...anyone going to the meet on Saturday at the stadium?

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Oh wow not that far from me...off the Wilson exit...anyone going to the meet on Saturday at the stadium?

What meet is that?

Friday, I'm taking my V6 to the Green Cove Dragway to embarrass myself. I know I'm going to get blown away, but I'd like to see what she can do without worrying about speed limits. My buddy is going with either his V6 Camaro or his V6 G8, so I can hopefully race against him for court-wide bragging rights.

Anyone want to meet up there?

OP
OP

2015GaTor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mag. PP 6sd
13th regional mustang and ford show. They are also having a bbq cook off championship. It is at EverBank stadium Saturday from 7-3pm.

Sponsored