Sponsored

WHITELINE Trans Mount Insert for the 2015 Mustang GT's (manual only)

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
We have successfully made the WHITELINE transmission mount insert work on the 2015 Manual cars (different mount on automatics and does not require this)

On the street, we have noticed that higher rpm shifts are more firm and 3rd gear is easier to engage.

Like on the previous years, these inserts were designed to help eliminate excessive transmission movement which is caused by heavy voiding from the factory. The misalignment of the linkage mechanism causes binding under aggressive shifting and cornering loads.

Get yours for $31.41 plus shipping

These are in stock and we can ship today. Order online here at
http://blowbyracing.com/20mugtgeboxm.html

you can also PM, email or call us 561-417-5555
Sponsored

GTsquid

I've read about NVH on the previous ones but never tried it myself. I think some would cut a hole in it. Anything you can report about how it compares to the S197 mount insert?

OP
OP

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
It's the same insert.

I did not notice any more noise with this. The stock tires have more noise IMO.

People are cutting holes in the middle of them but we did not on this and it felt fine driving.

5TAR5CR3AM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT deep impact blue
In your title it says 2015 mustang gt. Just to clarify is this for all 15 manual's or just the 15 gt manual?

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Got mine, will be putting it on next week and report back.

Sponsored

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
I have noticed that I have missed a few 2-3 shifts in higher RPM, will this help eliminate this?

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
I have noticed that I have missed a few 2-3 shifts in higher RPM, will this help eliminate this?
It will be put in the car early this coming week. Ill report on it soon.

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
Does this help with the Thud going into first, and in between first and second?
Or will this amplify the problem?

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11569
The Thud is not going to go away like this. There's a thread about and its been explained there. Essentially its the clutch's rotating mass spinning the input shaft for a sec or so, thus if you try to shift into 1st or Reverse immediately, it stops the motion abruptly since the drivetrain is at a stand still. If you want to stop it simply step on the clutch for a sec or 2 before trying to get into 1st.

The bushing will help with higher RPM shifting and stiffening the trans for a more positive feel and engagement. The less movement such components get, the more vibration/gear feel you'll experience. Ill give a better detail of the experience over the next few days.

Sponsored

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
Going to be ordering this come Monday. Next step would be the blowfish bracket.
Nice the bracket should help tons. I kinda want to wait for the MGW shifter assembly, I consider it the ultimate upgrade for the trans.
On another note, just took the clutch return/assist spring and omg, I feel like I was just introduced to my cars clutch. The spring really gives an artificial feel, now I really know the engagement points of the clutch. Pedal feels 20% heavier, but I'm used to race clutches.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Any shifter bushings available, or do the ones from the 11-14 work for that as well?

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
Nice the bracket should help tons. I kinda want to wait for the MGW shifter assembly, I consider it the ultimate upgrade for the trans.
On another note, just took the clutch return/assist spring and omg, I feel like I was just introduced to my cars clutch. The spring really gives an artificial feel, now I really know the engagement points of the clutch. Pedal feels 20% heavier, but I'm used to race clutches.
Can you please explain this? I really hate the high engagement point of the clutch.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Can you please explain this? I really hate the high engagement point of the clutch.
This wont change the engagement point of the clutch, just give you better feel or feedback from the pedal. Instead of it being easy to push/release, it will increase force by about 30%, which in turn helps with controlling engaging and disengaging much better.

OP
OP

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
This wont change the engagement point of the clutch, just give you better feel or feedback from the pedal. Instead of it being easy to push/release, it will increase force by about 30%, which in turn helps with controlling engaging and disengaging much better.
:cheers:
Sponsored