Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
I like that idea. :like:
In exchange for a little bit of a challenge to get in and out of the car you get supremely comfortable seats that hold you in place when you go around corners aggressively. I’ve done many long-distance rides for hours at a time with no fatigue.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Have had both and prefer the Recaros over the stock seats, have done long trips with no discomfort, think they hold you better than the standard seat along with looking 😎

yjfang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 600A, HP, Tremec, Recaros, RSD
The Recaros look way "cooler" though. I wish we got the version that comes in the GT500.

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
While I have had the heated and cooled seats in other stangs, they are not nearly as comfortable nor as supportive. Since they were cloth, really did not need hot/cold on my butt. I mean, are we wanting a luxury car or a sports car….

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The Recaros look way "cooler" though. I wish we got the version that comes in the GT500.
That would be incredibly 😎

SuperSnake2Go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
07 Shelby GT500 Super Snake, 06 Dodge Charger srt8
I just got my ‘22 Mach 1 with the leather Recaro’s and so far I love the Recaro. I sat in an M1 with the regular heated/cooled leather seats and they are nice as well, but I really like the feel and look of the Recaro.
As far as heated/cooled goes. I won’t be driving the M1 once the temp gets below 50, so heated really isn’t a must. Now for my daily driver in the winter, the heated seats are a must. I’m a bit meh on cooled seats. My dad had them in his Yukon, and they are nice on blazing hot days, but we still rarely used them. Bottom line for me is I like the Recaro’s, I think they are worth it, and I’m glad I got them. Either way you will love your Mach 1, excellent machine.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
If the M1 had the leather/alcantara combo like the GT350 heater/cooled seats I might go for them. Otherwise I'll do Recaro.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Looking at the perforated S650 recaros that have heating and cooling, I wonder if we could swap them with the standard M1 seats and retain their heating / cooling behavior.

4B5F0C11-8DB8-4F6C-AE5A-58AF4527C931.jpeg

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Looking at the perforated S650 recaros that have heating and cooling, I wonder if we could swap them with the standard M1 seats and retain their heating / cooling behavior.

4B5F0C11-8DB8-4F6C-AE5A-58AF4527C931.jpeg
You will probably have to fit all the wiring and switches as that would all be missing, unless you had heat cooled seats already

awpe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI, Mustang Mach 1 MP N2488
I was not impressed by Recaros due to lack of tuning its position, I'm not too tall but still I felt discomfort due to riding height, ordered cooled/heated seats, lowered them as much as possible and still have only few inches to the roof, it means that with Recaros driving with helmet would have created problems for me...

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Semi-related to this thread but do the cooled seats even do much? Feels like they are weak from factory or mine are faulty. I had them on all summer and barely felt any cold air blowing through. Like if I put my hand down, I'd feel a faint "breeze" if I could even call it that, but that was at full strength.

The heated function seems to work well though. I like the premium seats for what they are although those Recaros are just badass if this isn't a road trip car or daily.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Semi-related to this thread but do the cooled seats even do much? Feels like they are weak from factory or mine are faulty. I had them on all summer and barely felt any cold air blowing through. Like if I put my hand down, I'd feel a faint "breeze" if I could even call it that, but that was at full strength.

The heated function seems to work well though. I like the premium seats for what they are although those Recaros are just badass if this isn't a road trip car or daily.
I never found the cooling function any good, that’s why I went for Recaros

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Honestly, due to an original poor design and even with the TSB fix a few years ago they are hit and miss. My 15' EB was barely adequate. My 19' GT/CS is actually quite good both on the bottom and the back. Just lucky, I guess.
Sponsored