• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Looking for someone to trade seats for leather recaro seats

RubyD50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marco
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
I have the oem stock cloth seats but i was looking to see if anyone is willing to trade for their leather recaro seats and i can pay extra cash on top of the trade
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck & happy hunting ........ check a junk yard, buy a totaled car. Trade idea, going to be a hard sell............... Thinking it will be very hard to convince some to take cloth over the leather.

What would be the advantage?

Just some common sense with a dose of reality.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Cloth is more comfortable (doesn't burn your arse and back in the summer, doesn't feel like sitting on a glacier in winter), more resistant to wear and tear, and doesn't require any maintenance. I would have taken the cloth seats if they had been available here (we only get leather regular seats or leather Recaros, no other option).

OP
OP
RubyD50

RubyD50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marco
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
I know its a long shot just thought worth the try more so for the cases in where one might not be comfortable anymore in the recaro and wanted to downgrade to something more comfortable for anyone whoā€™s looking to make extra cash just had a buddy do it so was hoping i could get lucky too

Sponsored

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Good luck & happy hunting ........ check a junk yard, buy a totaled car. Trade idea, going to be a hard sell............... Thinking it will be very hard to convince some to take cloth over the leather.

What would be the advantage?

Just some common sense with a dose of reality.
To be fair, I wouldn't trade my cloth for leather. My last car had leather interior. I love the look, especially black leather, but I'd prefer cloth seats. OP needs to just find the me that bought leather :giggle:

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Check the classifieds here on a regular basis. I was able to pull off this trade + $$$ cash (leather premium seats for leather recaros tho, not cloth), but it took a year or 2 of looking to find the deal that worked. It was worth it in the end.

Drewgamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium
If I could somehow get some premium cloth seats and retain my heated/ventilated function I'd probably go for it; if for nothing else, to at least have a change of pace (I've somehow managed to have leather in every car I've owned since getting my license).

That said, I agree with others have said: throw up some ads on craigslist and such, then start scouting nearby junkyards. It's probably going to take some diligence and luck, but I'm sure you'll make some progress eventually.

OP
OP
RubyD50

RubyD50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marco
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
Yea i think ill try that i got the car used so I couldnā€™t choose that option but most definitely am going to keep trying im in no rush considering i know how hard it is to find them if not buying them at regular price

Sponsored

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
I have the oem stock cloth seats but i was looking to see if anyone is willing to trade for their leather recaro seats and i can pay extra cash on top of the trade
If you are interested in ā€˜17 heated/cooled OEM leather seats that I just took out, let me know.

OP
OP
RubyD50

RubyD50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marco
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
At this point willing to trade for basic leather seats for one wanting cloth seats
Sponsored