BMR Performance vs. Handling Springs

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I'll be rolling with the SP083 springs here on the B6's once everything comes in. Look forward to the results based on the feedback I've seen on this forum.
Giddy up!:party:
Sponsored

Meat coyote racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I have no idea if what I just bought will rub.

My current setup is:
19x10.5 +35 front with 285/35 R888R
19x11.5 +56 rear with 325/30 R888R

I bought the Ford Performanc Track Strut and Shock kit with a set of BMR SP083R Handling Springs.

The front tires are tucked nicely but the rear has a little poke. The poke was intentional for the muscle car look but now I don't know if it will be an issue:crazy:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
The front tires are tucked nicely but the rear has a little poke. The poke was intentional for the muscle car look but now I don't know if it will be an issue:crazy:
Pictures?

Camber gain will pull the tops of the tires inward as they move upward in bump, so if they're not too far out past the sheetmetal they might still clear without having to pull rear camber further negative or doing any sheetmetal work.

Norm

Meat coyote racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Pictures?

Camber gain will pull the tops of the tires inward as they move upward in bump, so if they're not too far out past the sheetmetal they might still clear without having to pull rear camber further negative or doing any sheetmetal work.

Norm
The poke isn't that bad, maybe a slight camber adjustment will do the trick. Hell, maybe I'll get lucky and not have to worry about it
20200620_184841.jpg
20200620_184811.jpg

aleccolin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Pictures?

Norm
+1, I have adjustable height spring perches on the rear and was surprised by how much the poke turned into tuck when I dropped it down only an inch. Actually had to go to Steeda's inboard camber adjusters to get it back to a -2.0 like the fronts.
Sponsored