Sponsored

Will Joe Biden die of old age or be sent to prison?

Joe Biden will die or be arrested first?

• Dead

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Arrested

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
We can compare the skepticism of climate change to that of vaccines. We all know vaccines are not perfect and there are some genuine concerns linked with them. For example, allergies or other adverse immunological reactions.

Now, climate models are far from sound and so we can't predict exactly how much warming, precipitation change, etc., we will get from releasing a particular amount of CO2 and other heat-trapping gases. It is common to talk about the average outputs from a whole range of models, and that average has been quite good historically. However, the climate might be more or less sensitive to those gases than the average model predicts.

The scientific community is working to try to update those models all the time, by including potentially important processes that aren't in the already complex models, by assessing the models in various ways, etc., but in the end, there is still a large amount of spread in the future projections.

But the models all agree that the planet will warm nearly everywhere and that the warming will be greatest up in the Arctic, and they're consistent in predicting that we'll have more precipitation in some regions and less in others.

So, no, climate models are not perfect and don't entirely agree with each other, and there are thousands of researchers around they world working to improve them, but the models show the same general trends for the future despite being based on different sets of equations and ways of representing how the world works.

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Perhaps he may be the first president in history to walk out of the Oval Office and be met with a set of hand cuffs.
And this is my biggest fear. The first presidential election I voted in was 1972. Not once in the past 48 years have I been concerned about the legitimacy of the election. Did the campaigns get ugly, yes. But I always thought the results were fair. Right up until this year. This year I'm afraid. I honestly believe that Trump will do anything and everything to invalidate this election. He has already shown over the past 50+ years that he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Heaven only knows what he will do to screw with this election. And if he loses, with is highly likely at this point, what will he do then? It might actually take the military/secret service to remove him. Based on how both of these services feel about him they would most likely do this with smiles on their faces.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
12t6pkgad2751.gif

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FD1gyXz2WkAAK4xh.jpg

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
Look at Trump's wife, gotta be young at heart to keep up with that!
melania-white-background-1-620x415.jpg
So much can be said here....where will I start.
1. Isn’t she one of those immigrants that her husband is always talking deporting because they are criminals?
2. Now her whole family.....mom dad and everyone are American citizens through what’s been called “Chain Migration” wait.....didn’t her husband vow to stop that?
3. Lastly.....we now have a First Lady that if you google her name......well there are pictures of her with all her goodies in the wind.

We are definitely great again.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
3379FD74-4DA2-459A-97F4-96EEC182803E.jpeg

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
5590ad3eb0a1f7dcf51b63cf74c0c755-jpg.jpg

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
And this is my biggest fear. The first presidential election I voted in was 1972. Not once in the past 48 years have I been concerned about the legitimacy of the election. Did the campaigns get ugly, yes. But I always thought the results were fair. Right up until this year. This year I'm afraid. I honestly believe that Trump will do anything and everything to invalidate this election. He has already shown over the past 50+ years that he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Heaven only knows what he will do to screw with this election. And if he loses, with is highly likely at this point, what will he do then? It might actually take the military/secret service to remove him. Based on how both of these services feel about him they would most likely do this with smiles on their faces.
LMAO. Just make sure your mail in ballot doesn't say "made in china" on the bottom.

I think it's fair to contest an election if that election showed irregularities and anomalies. As to my biggest fear...the scumbag dems already tried to invalidate the 2016 election by attempting to remove a duly elected POTUS with lies and a fake dossier. Why not fake the vote? It's not like they haven't been doing that all along to this point anyway.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
rtt3S1w.png

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)