Sponsored

Will Joe Biden die of old age or be sent to prison?

Joe Biden will die or be arrested first?

• Dead

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Arrested

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't ask you to tell me what Wiki tells you. I asked you to tell me where they have been wrong over the past 10 years. If you can't come up with anything, then clearly that means Right Wing Bias has been preaching the truth, while Left Wing Bias has been lying to you. History doesn't lie.

Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously you don't watch FOX. Megyn Kelly in particular destroyed her career going after Trump. Almost the entire Republican party tried to destroy Trump. Work hard, be rewarded. Be a scumbag scamming the welfare system, deserve nothing. I'd suggest you start watching. Maybe start with Tucker. If you can't find yourself agreeing with his nightly monologue, you're definitely part of the fringe left. FOX has always been about people taking responsibility for their actions. Common sense should always prevail.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
History proves that FOXNEWS has been on the right side of things way more often than not. I'd dare to say 95% of their coverage has been spot on. Feel free to find a story they've been wrong on in the past 10 years.
And now you’re doing it again...
If you actually READ my original comment we wouldn’t be having this problem.
I did NOT accuse them of being “wrong”.
I said that the story lacked “balance”.

If we absolutely must discuss “times they’ve been wrong in the past 10 years” I guess we could start with 2020 and how they got it utterly wrong with Covid19 and then had to backpedal as fast as possible when the narrative couldn’t be supported any more.
Or did you miss that one?

Or, we could mention Fox’s stance on anthropogenic global warming. How long have they been doing that one wrong?
It’s one thing to be “wrong”, it’s another thing entirely to obfuscate science in pursuit of an agenda.

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I didn't ask you to tell me what Wiki tells you. I asked you to tell me where they have been wrong over the past 10 years. If you can't come up with anything, then clearly that means Right Wing Bias has been preaching the truth, while Left Wing Bias has been lying to you. History doesn't lie.
So does that mean that the Wiki articles are all wrong ?

Bias of any form distorts the truth. Luckily I don't have to listen or watch US media to get my information. Don't forget omission is a form of distortion when it comes to news.

You would love the Daily Express in the UK - it will tell you exactly what you want to hear

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Lmao, stop. Wiki has plenty of citations for you to use. Moreover, Tucker Carlson and Fox News constantly lie.

News networks on both sides are funded by elites who don't want to act in the best interest of the working class because of greed and power. Moreover, on a global scale, Republicans are extreme right and Democrats are moderate right. But in no developed nation in the world would the democrats be considered left. On the other hand, many of the dilemmas in the US today (trade deals, deregulation, police state) have been bipartisan bills. Things is, that doesn't help media sell.

As Matt Taibbi said, if it doesn't fit the following, media won't cover it: Republicans suck. Democrats suck. Isn't that weird, isn't that terrible?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.