Sponsored

HAS ANYONE CONTACTED THEIR CONTACT AT THE FACTORY ABOUT THESE PROBLEMS????

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Has anyone had any luck in contacting someone at the factory or management about these 2 problems: 1. The pinched heater hose that is behind the supercharger in the housing. 2. The wire harness issue in the rear that affects the actuator exhaust and is blowing a fuse. I have sent now 2 emails to my contacts and have not gotten a reply. I will just simply say its quite frustrating to be spending well north of $90,000+ and people not replying. It makes you feel very unappreciated in spending your money. I owned my own business for 40+ years and the first thing I always did was get back to my customers when they had a problem of any kind. No excuses--you call them back and solve the problem.
Sponsored

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Parts issue for me, as I'm still looking for my car cover and camber plates. Car was delivered to Dealership early January, and dealership points to factory... getting frustrated, but then i straighten by right leg and forget about it for a bit.

Melmark93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Kona/White stripes, 93 MarkVIII Vortech, 94 Mark VIII, 13 MKS Ecoboost
Has anyone had any luck in contacting someone at the factory or management about these 2 problems: 1. The pinched heater hose that is behind the supercharger in the housing. 2. The wire harness issue in the rear that affects the actuator exhaust and is blowing a fuse. I have sent now 2 emails to my contacts and have not gotten a reply. I will just simply say its quite frustrating to be spending well north of $90,000+ and people not replying. It makes you feel very unappreciated in spending your money. I owned my own business for 40+ years and the first thing I always did was get back to my customers when they had a problem of any kind. No excuses--you call them back and solve the problem.
My car (built 3/5) arrived at the dealer this morning. I checked the hose and it is out of place. They are fixing it during dealer prep.
I did not mention the exhaust wiring, since I think not all cars have the problem and to see it you have to drop the rear belly pan.
All it needs is a couple of zip ties. If you already have melted wires = warranty claim.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I did not mention the exhaust wiring, since I think not all cars have the problem and to see it you have to drop the rear belly pan.
All it needs is a couple of zip ties. If you already have melted wires = warranty claim.
Nailed it.

Sad to see they have yet to address the hose issue.

OP
OP

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
My car (built 3/5) arrived at the dealer this morning. I checked the hose and it is out of place. They are fixing it during dealer prep.
MELTED WIRES---NOW THERE'S A COMFORTING THOUGHT ON THE DRIVE HOME WITH YOUR NEW CAR.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KB, that avatar is killing me.

And yes, regarding the harnesses to the exhaust valve actuators.

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
I hear you but the quality will be no better than a base mustang that goes down the same assembly line! I was really hoping the gt500 would be built by multimatic or somewhere that has better quality control!
I

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
KB, that avatar is killing me.
Sorry about that Tob. I found some elderly babes in bikinis yesterday, quite a find, so I'll be sure and get a new avatar up soon and relieve you of the pain. :-)

Thanks for the confirmation on the cable ties and harness.

Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry about that Tob. I found some elderly babes in bikinis yesterday, quite a find, so I'll be sure and get a new avatar up soon and relieve you of the pain. :-)

Thanks for the confirmation on the cable ties and harness.

:crackup::crackup::crackup: The Pain!!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KB, when I was at Cleveland Clinic for heart surgery last year I couldn't help notice that every nurse I had in ICU was a solid 10 that looked ready to compete in Olympic gymnastics or pole vaulting. Yes, I was chock full of Fentanyl but neither my vision or judgement in this case was clouded (even my wife asked who did the hiring, lol). My point is, it was probably the only thing that kept me going. Not a single nurse Ratchet. So my vote is a hot nurse theme over any type of elderly celebration. Pretty please!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Pretty please!
Request noted and approved, Tob. Just changed it so give me a few. :-)

But I'm honestly surprised about your observations of the eyeball liberty at the Cleveland Clinic. (good choice, BTW,) I have just never noticed an "abundance" up that way. But my hat's off to the person in charge of hiring. <smile>

I spent a week in the horsepital trying not to die from multiple pulmonary embolisms a few years back and all I got was Dilaudid. Even so, I barely knew what day it was let alone who was giving me pills. Crummy television is SO much better on pain meds. :-)
Sponsored