Sponsored

Light weight battery.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
AG-H5-24-RS
Hi guys, just to clarify on this as well as we want to be sure to set expectations. While the H5 is the same size in length and width it is a little bit taller than the group 96r Ford uses so we have come across some instances where the lid for the battery box won't close all the way due to the height difference. There's also been a lot of talk and points covered in this thread where many have been using the ATX30HD and ATX20-HD models for really dropping some lbs. If you have any questions always feel free to reach out to us directly as well.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...y-lithium-battery.104268/page-20#post-2847031

Best regards,
-Chad
[email protected]

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Hi guys, just to clarify on this as well as we want to be sure to set expectations. While the H5 is the same size in length and width it is a little bit taller than the group 96r Ford uses so we have come across some instances where the lid for the battery box won't close all the way due to the height difference. There's also been a lot of talk and points covered in this thread where many have been using the ATX30HD and ATX20-HD models for really dropping some lbs. If you have any questions always feel free to reach out to us directly as well.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...y-lithium-battery.104268/page-20#post-2847031

Best regards,
-Chad
[email protected]
Do you see any problems from leaving the lid off the battery box?

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
I don't foresee it being a problem and believe a few people have done so already but for the most part I think it could be just cosmetic. Another thing to also note is we are going to have a group 26 soon (3-6mo) which is extremely similar in dimensions and will fit in the space allowing the lid to still be used but I'm not sure what your timeline is for making the change.
Sponsored