Need help from my Orlando GT350 brethren

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Hello. I may be in the Orlando area quite often over the next few months for family reasons and at some point may drive my GT350. I know that some may see the GT350 as just another car, which I am not disputing, but it's my car and I want to keep it safe as much as possible. Unfortunately, where I am staying does not have either covered or secure parking located off Semoran Boulevard in Orlando. Can any of my Orlando brethren recommend where I might be able to find private parking just to house my car while I'm here? I don't really need the car once I get here as I will have access to other means of transportation, but I would like bring it down on a road trip. I live in Georgia so I think putting it on the road would be cool for a trip or two. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Hello. I may be in the Orlando area quite often over the next few months for family reasons and at some point may drive my GT350. I know that some may see the GT350 as just another car, which I am not disputing, but it's my car and I want to keep it safe as much as possible. Unfortunately, where I am staying does not have either covered or secure parking located off Semoran Boulevard in Orlando. Can any of my Orlando brethren recommend where I might be able to find private parking just to house my car while I'm here? I don't really need the car once I get here as I will have access to other means of transportation, but I would like bring it down on a road trip. I live in Georgia so I think putting it on the road would be cool for a trip or two. Thanks in advance.
Will you be near the airport?

Several places by the airport come up when google is searched for “Secure Parking Orlando FL”

Other places pop up too.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
OP
OP

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Thanks for the replies. I will PM LFG Cory as well.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
How long are you staying each time you go? If worst comes to worst, you could just rent a large storage unit and park your car in there. Basically come and go as you please, and you pay a monthly rate.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
How long are you staying each time you go? If worst comes to worst, you could just rent a large storage unit and park your car in there. Basically come and go as you please, and you pay a monthly rate.
Thanks for the advice. How long I stay has yet to be determined. Appreciate it

OP
OP

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I just wanted to say thank you for all that have responded. I appreciate being part of this community. Thank you.
Sponsored