Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a very similar setup, including the 100 wet shot. Its not a one and done. All I have for aded cooling is the VMP triple pass HE and I have made three 9 second passes consecutively with less than 10 minutes in between each. And that was in roughly 80 degree air.
That's crazy. Is that a PBD tune also?
Sponsored

bpoutsider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
This is pretty close to the setup I am looking to move to. When you aren't spraying do you have to have the E85 tune loaded? Also, do you run E85 exclusively or do you have a flex tune as well?

So, it sounds like I need some ID1050x's and the Fore 1L system. Fuel system, injectors, and tune... Guess I'm looking at $4k in parts, labor, and tune? How long does the fuel system install take?
Yea I run the E85 only tune most of the time. Especially when its cooler. Kill mode with the spray is nuts in sub 80 degree weather. It will go sideways from 70+ with 315 DR’s. And I run E85 exclusively. I haven't put a drop of 93 in it in over a year. As far as the install, I left that to a pro. I don’t remember exactly what he charged, but it wasn’t too bad.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
I have a very similar setup, including the 100 wet shot. Its not a one and done. All I have for aded cooling is the VMP triple pass HE and I have made three 9 second passes consecutively with less than 10 minutes in between each. And that was in roughly 80 degree air.
Do you have any photos of your fuel rail setup brother?

I'm mid-install of a host of upgrades, and I've got the Sai Li Dual Pump Return-Style kit, and I added the Billet Fuel Rails. The manifold for the Roush Blower changes the mounting point for the forward most bolt of the driver's side fuel rail; it becomes a "stand" in the Roush-supplied stock-style fuel rails, and they move the mount back a few inches. So I had a spacer made to make it work, just wondering if you guys ran into something similar, and if so, I was thinking I could run a batch of these spacers w/the proper bolts, and that would make the fuel systems a plug & play solution for us 18+ Roush guys.

Thanks!

Sponsored

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
So, it sounds like I need some ID1050x's and the Fore 1L system. Fuel system, injectors, and tune... Guess I'm looking at $4k in parts, labor, and tune? How long does the fuel system install take?
I have a similar setup with less cash involved.

Sai Li Dual Pump Fuel System - $1050 retail
Sai Li Billet Fuel Rails - $279 retail
Fuel Injector Clinic 1000's - $700 retail
Sai Li Custom Calibration - $600 retail

Total: $2,629 retail, installation locally would probably run about $600 +/- for a dual pump return style system.

I did also have to get a custom spacer made to run the billet fuel rails with the Roush blower.

mustanghini50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
H
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang gt Roush
Do you have any photos of your fuel rail setup brother?

I'm mid-install of a host of upgrades, and I've got the Sai Li Dual Pump Return-Style kit, and I added the Billet Fuel Rails. The manifold for the Roush Blower changes the mounting point for the forward most bolt of the driver's side fuel rail; it becomes a "stand" in the Roush-supplied stock-style fuel rails, and they move the mount back a few inches. So I had a spacer made to make it work, just wondering if you guys ran into something similar, and if so, I was thinking I could run a batch of these spacers w/the proper bolts, and that would make the fuel systems a plug & play solution for us 18+ Roush guys.

Thanks!
i'm on the same boat. Any fuel rail recommendation here. The stock rails are crappy in my opinion. Wanted to upgrade the rails with the new fore L2 system and id1050 to run e85. What rail should i use???? i have a 2019 GT with Roush Blower

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
At least 1,000cc injectors, twin pump return fuel system, and E85 tune.

18GTSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Roush SC, 2017 Raptor, 89 Wide Fox
At least 1,000cc injectors, twin pump return fuel system, and E85 tune.
I wish I would have read this before I went down the rabbit hole! I had to mod my Li rails to work with the Roush. I actually needed to use a die grinder on the arm that rotates. Lots of metal there that can go away without getting into the slide slot. I also had to use a very thin spacer tube and get a long bolt for that spot. I hate spending all that money to then fab it. Then for some reason... the drivers side rear hoop ...the 90 fitting hits the coolant hose/pipe. Had to pop that off the valve cover tab in back.

Right now I am stuck with the Sal Li dual pumps not supplying enough E85. Pressure drops to 49.68 at 6800 but tries to recover at 7200 to 52.87

id1050x injectors

Anyone else finding this issue? Have you looked at your Lift pump psi logs?

OP
OP
hlfbkd420

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I wish I would have read this before I went down the rabbit hole! I had to mod my Li rails to work with the Roush. I actually needed to use a die grinder on the arm that rotates. Lots of metal there that can go away without getting into the slide slot. I also had to use a very thin spacer tube and get a long bolt for that spot. I hate spending all that money to then fab it. Then for some reason... the drivers side rear hoop ...the 90 fitting hits the coolant hose/pipe. Had to pop that off the valve cover tab in back.

Right now I am stuck with the Sal Li dual pumps not supplying enough E85. Pressure drops to 49.68 at 6800 but tries to recover at 7200 to 52.87

id1050x injectors

Anyone else finding this issue? Have you looked at your Lift pump psi logs?
I have read almost all of the Roush thread's here as I was one of the first to have the 2018 kit and actually post about it. Sounds like you are in uncharted territory for this forum but I hope someone may have an answer for you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
hlfbkd420

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Oh.. The P2 is MILES better than the P1 tune when it comes to heatsoak. 1 year and another car later, I'm still running the Roush blower. Heading to the strip this weekend as it should be in the mid 60's finally. Headers and an exhaust have been added since my last outing in terrible temps. I have bald DR's though so hoping for new tires before friday.

Last edited:

18GTSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
Oh.. And since I started this thread... The P2 is MILES better than the P1 tune when it comes to heatsoak. 1 year and another car later, I'm still running the Roush blower. Heading to the strip this weekend as it should be in the mid 60's finally. Headers and an exhaust have been added since my last outing in terrible temps. I have bald DR's though so hoping for new tires before friday.
Where are you racing on Friday? So am I in Vegas! I have the Phase 2 cooler...its 2x bigger. I am on new MT ET R 305 45 17. Skinnies up front and 760 rwhp with Palm Beach Dyno on X85. Headers, fuel system, fuel rails, 1050 injectors, PBD tuned, dss driveshaft, gforce axles, bmr irs stiff kit, diff bushings, VMS drag pack. Wish me luck!

OP
OP
hlfbkd420

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Where are you racing on Friday? So am I in Vegas! I have the Phase 2 cooler...its 2x bigger. I am on new MT ET R 305 45 17. Skinnies up front and 760 rwhp with Palm Beach Dyno on X85. Headers, fuel system, fuel rails, 1050 injectors, PBD tuned, dss driveshaft, gforce axles, bmr irs stiff kit, diff bushings, VMS drag pack. Wish me luck!
Nice! sounds like a badass setup. Not too many modified roush setups on here so I look forward to your results. I’m still on the roush p2 tune but hope to go to e85 soon. I’ll be Racing in chandler az this weekend.

18GTSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
Nice! sounds like a badass setup. Not too many modified roush setups on here so I look forward to your results. I’m still on the roush p2 tune but hope to go to e85 soon. I’ll be Racing in chandler az this weekend.
You gonna pull the nanny plug out?
Hope those tires show up for ya!

18GTSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
You gonna pull the nanny plug out?
Hope those tires show up for ya!
I raced last night and it went 10.5 at 138mph. The new drag radials have 2 diagonal dips in each... when they mounted them and balanced them they had to use a bunch of weights. The car rode like crap but I thought it was just my fronts that were used and had some wear issues. But after I pulled them off this morning I found all 4 tires are trash. The rears have to defective. MT ET R 305/45/17
Sponsored