E85 availability in Scottsdale/Phoenix

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Check the regionals section we have a flex fuel thread that's been going for a while. Only place in scottsdale I've found with e85, not e54, is scottsdale rd and mckellips. On the way is the name of the station I think. In google maps its listed as Valero. There is also a true e85 station in Mesa. Everything else I've found is e54.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
All 91 unfortunately and from what tuners tell me it's pretty bad 91. When I use 91 I stick to Chevron or shell out here. A lot of guys say it all come from the same place and is basically the same gas but I've had multiple vehicles that definitely drive better/ more smooth when sticking to those two options. You moving out this way or just driving through?

OP
OP
nastang87xx

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
All 91 unfortunately and from what tuners tell me it's pretty bad 91. When I use 91 I stick to Chevron or shell out here. A lot of guys say it all come from the same place and is basically the same gas but I've had multiple vehicles that definitely drive better/ more smooth when sticking to those two options. You moving out this way or just driving through?
Yeah relocating possibly pretty soon. If I have to go Boostane for motorsports events then so be it, not the end of the world.

Sponsored

Deleted member

Yeah relocating possibly pretty soon. If I have to go Boostane for motorsports events then so be it, not the end of the world.
CA, NV and AZ all get screwed on our gas quality. The swill that passes for 91 out here is costing me 15whp vs 93 octane according to my tuner.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
CA, NV and AZ all get screwed on our gas quality. The swill that passes for 91 out here is costing me 15whp vs 93 octane according to my tuner.
Except all E85 in CA is 85%+ EtOH. Even through the winter. But otherwise, yeah. Its a PITA, but you can use E85 as an octane booster. That's what I do for the RS and my 93 tune is spot on.

UserName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 718 GT4
There’s a 100 octane pump at The Thumb off of Bell rd.

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
There is a 100 octane pump at the Love’s station in Chandler near Wild Horse Pass Raceway.

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Wouldnt say widely available. Sparse at best and is ff / e54 primarily with a couple exceptions of real e85 as mentioned above. But even the ff is better than the 91 we get here.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Check the regionals section we have a flex fuel thread that's been going for a while. Only place in scottsdale I've found with e85, not e54, is scottsdale rd and mckellips. On the way is the name of the station I think. In google maps its listed as Valero. There is also a true e85 station in Mesa. Everything else I've found is e54.
I know this is an old thread but where was the e85 station in Mesa? I live in Mesa and can't find a place near me.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I know this is an old thread but where was the e85 station in Mesa? I live in Mesa and can't find a place near me.
Dang man you are really testing my memory skills. Lol... I believe its the chevron on Broadway and Val Vista. It has one pump for e85. I only got it there once but it did test good. I tried one or two other times and they were sold out. Make sure you test it to confirm. I haven't been there in close to 2 years so who knows if it still has good E.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Dang man you are really testing my memory skills. Lol... I believe its the chevron on Broadway and Val Vista. It has one pump for e85. I only got it there once but it did test good. I tried one or two other times and they were sold out. Make sure you test it to confirm. I haven't been there in close to 2 years so who knows if it still has good E.
Yup that was the one but that was a while ago curious if still the case.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I’ll check when I get off work and a few hours would be really nice if they still had good e85 because I live close by
Went there last night and confirmed they still have flex fuel. I’m getting a tester tonight and will maybe make a post about my results or reply here. I found a Facebook page called e85 Arizona that says they should have e85 but I’ll test
Sponsored