Sponsored

Considering Bullitt purchase. Your advice please.

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. First time here. Pleased to meet you.
Went for a short test drive in the 2019 Bullitt here in Fremont CA yesterday. Fantastic car. Very exciting! Never drove anything like it.
If I buy it, I want to drive the car everyday, and i'll probably keep it a good long while to enjoy it.

Could I ask your advice on:

1. I'm not a fan of the recaro seats. Will the standard seats do?
2. Do i need the "electronics package' option?
3. Magna-ride option seems mandatory. True?
4. purchase an extended warranty?
5. Any other advice would be most welcome.

If properly maintained, is there a "oil consumption" issue that I need to worry about? This is a major concern for me.
I'm also not sure about this "ticking" noise from other threads.

I don't expect perfection, but I want to be aware of and avoid major issues (like the oil), and just enjoy this awesome car.

Many thanks,
Burt
I love my leather heated and cooled seats. Solved a dilapidating nerve problem for me. I'd suggest getting them on any of the cars.
Yes, on the electronics Package.
Yes get the magneride for a Daily
Yes, I always get the extended. Just because. It saved me nearly 9K on my last car with a bearing that was a TSP but only was covered because I had my extended warranty.
Are you looking for a manual? Or do you like the ability for the car to self drive? Be sure to think over the Safety Package add on. I love Adaptive Cruise for my daily drive of 155 miles.

Then you have to see about pricing. I just learned about the Steve Mcqueen edition. And I wantsssss it. But be sure to shop around and get the exact options you want. There's always the one out there.
Sponsored