NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Or the guy who blows out a tire and destroys a rear quarter.
Oh yeah, that too.

Lighting them up until they disappear sounds fun, but your car can disappear right along with the tires.

Gotta be careful.
Sponsored

bdm219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 401A, AE, B&O
Were you referring to OP or me? I'd be interested if he's not. I only need the back, my fronts look like new.
Sorry, I was directing it to the op since he might be local. I wouldn't be interested in shipping these.

Dwlow09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT manual 301A, with black package. 2014Cadillac XTS
I get the general g max as 05's myself. on my 3rd mustang set and still first caddy set. wife loves em, I do to, but please understand this is my 5th mustang and 3rd set of tires on 3 different mustang's. I really like these tires and not about to pay $225+ a tire unless I have to. the g max as 05's are great tires.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock&Roll

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
I have a staggered set of the stock Pirellis w/ 500 miles on them sitting in my garage. I also bought the A/S3's, they were ok at first, but after 4000 miles, I wasn't loving them as much as when I bought them. If you buying new tires is a stretch for you, I'll sell these to you for $200, I'm in CT, so we may be somewhat close to each other. Just throwing it out there as an option if you're tight on cash.

I'm good and thanks.

The initial shock is over and i'm just gonna man up and buy the tires.

and wow only 9k miles, 11k miles and 13k miles for you guys :explode:
I guess I'm good with 18k miles .:clap:

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The Bad news:
My Pirellis have only 18k on them and they’re shot. I’m buying new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 all Seasons on tuesday that I can’t afford right now.

The Good news:
I’ll be finally figuring out to do a Line Lock this weekend and I’m gonna destroy the Pirellis and get some good video shots :rockon:

So .... you go into track mode and find the Line Lock thingy, follow instructions and drop it in 1st and let it burn for 15 seconds and then the car launches ???

It’s that easy ?

I can’t frekkin wait. :sunglasses:
I changed the OEM A/S tires at 17k for the Michelin A/S+ . Pirelli also has the Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus, which appears similar to the Michelin. I suspect both have higher rolling resistance than the OEM.

If funds are tight for new tires, i would skip the line lock unless you have budget for a new clutch.

Sponsored

sicpuppy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2017 Challenger Hellcat
I get the general g max as 05's myself. on my 3rd mustang set and still first caddy set. wife loves em, I do to, but please understand this is my 5th mustang and 3rd set of tires on 3 different mustang's. I really like these tires and not about to pay $225+ a tire unless I have to. the g max as 05's are great tires.
I have the General G-MaxRS on my hellcat and they are way better than the original Pzeros that came on it.

ripto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
The first time I did line lock I let the timer run out and the car completely bogged down and didn't go anywhere. I read other reports of that too. Ever since, I will do a 3-4 sec spin and then hit OK to cancel it and take off.

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
My kids have made me so poor I'm lucky I even have this car!!!
LOL ... Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. :like: But, if you are as lucky as I am, they will turn out to be gear heads, car people, whatever ... & the wonderful times you share & the memories you make w/them will put a smile on your face every day of your life. Oldest #1 son works in R&D for a tire company in Japan & youngest #1 son crews for a professional off-road team. And, at different times, they have also been involved in drag racing, drifting & endurance racing. Due to my involvement w/racing thru work (now retired), both of my sons literally grew up around racing so that has bonded us for their entire lives. Take them over to the 'dark side' early ... & you will never lose them. :)

OP
OP
Rock&Roll

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Okay so here it is

Didn’t have time to do it over the weekend so I went to the shop where I’m getting the tires put on and they took the videos for me. So much fun !!!

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
22000 out of my Pirellis. They were really bald when put on new wheels/tires.
Sponsored