What did you do to your GT350 today?

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
That's beautiful man. Wow.
Did you have the car ceramic coated as well?
nope. i had used some of the "over the counter" products like Mothers CMX and Turtle Wax Ice Spray wax prior to going in for PPF. so they had to remove all that stuff prior to doing the full front. but once the film cures a bit more, i'll really wash her down and re-do all the coatings i had on before. these spray waxes with Sio2 are no joke these days. pretty amazing stuff. thanks for the comments though.
Sponsored

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Finally got new shoes put on after two and a half years of driving with the OEM Michelin PSS's on Project 6GR wheels. The PS4's are definitely an upgrade, unfortunately now it scrapes my driveway
20190830_104515.jpg
20190830_104609.jpg
20190830_104540.jpg
Did you pay extra for the brake dust? Just kidding wheels look awesome.

1814GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1971 GMC - 1988 GT - 1989 GT Pro Street - 1991 Vert - 1986 Coupe - 1987 Saleen 47
Drove to work yesterday; about 40 miles one way. I did not race anyone.. but several people were racing me.. LOL

- late 90's Corolla
- BMW 5 series
- Honda odyssey
- eco boost mustang

Never a dull ride with everyone trying to mess with you. The Shelby is an instant magnet. Always lots of fun.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
nope. i had used some of the "over the counter" products like Mothers CMX and Turtle Wax Ice Spray wax prior to going in for PPF. so they had to remove all that stuff prior to doing the full front. but once the film cures a bit more, i'll really wash her down and re-do all the coatings i had on before. these spray waxes with Sio2 are no joke these days. pretty amazing stuff. thanks for the comments though.
Very nice!!!
I'll agree with the waxes today, even the spray waxes are nasty. Turtle Wax really stepped up their game as did Meguairs.
I just washed the truck and am going to use the Meguairs Spray Wax for the very first time.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice!!!
I'll agree with the waxes today, even the spray waxes are nasty. Turtle Wax really stepped up their game as did Meguairs.
I just washed the truck and am going to use the Meguairs Spray Wax for the very first time.
i watch a lot of the pros on YT, check out apex detail and auto detailing podcast channels. the turtle wax ICE line is becoming legendary in testing for durability, shine, ease of application, etc. Especially look at their Ice Spray Wax and Ice seal n' shine. they are basically the same product but repackaged. another very good and cheap spray wax is eagle one wipe and shine. those products are embarrassing waxes 3-4x as much. i use all those including mothers CMX spray.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
i watch a lot of the pros on YT, check out apex detail and auto detailing podcast channels. the turtle wax ICE line is becoming legendary in testing for durability, shine, ease of application, etc. Especially look at their Ice Spray Wax and Ice seal n' shine. they are basically the same product but repackaged. another very good and cheap spray wax is eagle one wipe and shine. those products are embarrassing waxes 3-4x as much. i use all those including mothers CMX spray.
Nice!!
Yup, I watch Apex Detailing as well as Dallas Paint and Correction and my favorite,.....Pan The Organizer.
Yeah,..these waxes have come a long way. Very simple to use, very inexpensive and I only use one microfiber towel. Turtle Wax is becoming legendary indeed. They are making some great products as of late.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Nice!!
Yup, I watch Apex Detailing as well as Dallas Paint and Correction and my favorite,.....Pan The Organizer.
Yeah,..these waxes have come a long way. Very simple to use, very inexpensive and I only use one microfiber towel. Turtle Wax is becoming legendary indeed. They are making some great products as of late.
oh yeah, PAAAAANNNNN...the Organizer! :crackup:

for sure, DPC is good too.

Sponsored

GAGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1983 S10 Sport Pickup
Was the blue filter a performance gain? If not why replace before the original is contaminated?

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Was the blue filter a performance gain? If not why replace before the original is contaminated?
I did not purchase mine for performance really. With proper care and cleaning, the lifespan of this filter is virtually endless, Probably will be the last filter I buy for this car. I use the paper in a pinch if I need to drive the car while the cloth one is drying out after it's cleaning ......... ;-)

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
What Doskiller said. Also, FP has this branded as a "High Flow" air filter if that means anything. Every time I opened my hood I didn't care for the OEM look. Plus, in less than 2K miles, the creases were already filling with everything you could imagine - looked nasty. I bought the Airaid cleaning spray and intend to see how long I can get this to last.

If anyone is interested, this is an Airaid filter with a FP sticker/part number stuck to the box.

Buy it here and save $20 - https://smile.amazon.com/Airaid-AIR...iraid+863-399&qid=1567462106&s=gateway&sr=8-1
Sponsored