2020 GT500 confirmed orders

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
My order was pulled! VIN and build date for 10/21! It will be Twister Orange, Handling Pack and Recaros. I was priority code 19, ordered 7/2/19, large West Texas dealer with 3 allocations.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
My order was pulled! VIN and build date for 10/21! It will be Twister Orange, Handling Pack and Recaros. I was priority code 19, ordered 7/2/19, large West Texas dealer with 3 allocations.
Congrats! Seems like we're picking up steam for pulled orders. That's great news for all of us!

I ordered 7/29. Was seriously surprised to learn my order was pulled so soon! Thought for sure I wouldn't see her until next year. I guess there's still a lot of variables in place, which technically could push me seeing it out to next year, but it's more likely I see it November/December.

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve at this point. I cannot wait to drive this beast! This is my pinnacle dream car that's even remotely attainable for me. The GT350 was super special, but man, 760 HP with that DCT is going to be something seriously enjoyable on a whole other level!

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Congrats! I called today and my is still unscheduled. Ordered July 2nd priority code 10. I will just be happy to get the car. It wasn't easy for me to find an allocation at a good price and I also had a CFTP version deal ripped out from under me.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
You've got a vin, why would you call them?
I had other questions that FP might be able to answer, and he hinted at such, which was helpful, and to see if there was any notes or other info that could show how i was so lucky. Kyle was very very nice and helpful

Sponsored

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
Congrats! Same week as mine.. You doing just TO no stripes or painted roof?

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Just went to the Ford site, this fucking sucks, I cannot believe we cant configure this car. While Chevrolet has a configurator for the c8 which doesnt even come out till next year. Sorry to mention C8 in this thread, lol, dont care about that car.

Fucking Ford man. Really getting fed up with their BS. GM needs to fire the camaro design team and the execs who approved that atrocity and start with a clean slate. Come back with a bad ass car to light a fire under ford's lazy ass.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Just went to the Ford site, this fucking sucks, I cannot believe we cant configure this car. While Chevrolet has a configurator for the c8 which doesnt even come out till next year. Sorry to mention C8 in this thread, lol, dont care about that car.

Fucking Ford man. Really getting fed up with their BS. GM needs to fire the camaro design team and the execs who approved that atrocity and start with a clean slate. Come back with a bad ass car to light a fire under ford's lazy ass.
What am I missing here along with all of your uncalled for abusive and foul language!

Yes, maybe I am an old guy but I don't appreciate your foul language which can be viewed by children and many of the younger generation that read and view our forum.

This forum has provided you with the complete 2020 GT500 price list for the base car plus all options along with all of the color and trim availability, equipment groups and stripe offerings therefore what is your issue?

If you are so interested in a 2020 GT500 have you recently visited a Ford dealership as they have exactly the same information that we have provided to you and I am sure they will print you out copies if you ask them.

For you to suggest that GM needs to fire their design team in order to light a fire under Ford's rear really indicates how serious you are about purchasing a new GT500.

:sunglasses:

Shelby2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Whipple 2.9L, 2018 GT350, 2020 GT500 L0240
Did you have priority code 01, 10 or 19.
When the order was submitted on July 1st, it went in as priority 10. The past two Fridays the status was unscheduled clean. Today FP provided the scheduled week of 10/21.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
When the order was submitted on July 1st, it went in as priority 10. The past two Fridays the status was unscheduled clean. Today FP provided the scheduled week of 10/21.
Your dealership provided you with the best priority code that they could submit from their end and once your order was scheduled and a VIN assigned your priority code moves to 01.

Approximately 7 to 10 days prior to your scheduled production date you should be able to secure a copy of a Window Sticker for your car.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
What am I missing here along with all of your uncalled for abusive and foul language!

Yes, maybe I am an old guy but I don't appreciate your foul language which can be viewed by children and many of the younger generation that read and view our forum.

This forum has provided you with the complete 2020 GT500 price list for the base car plus all options along with all of the color and trim availability, equipment groups and stripe offerings therefore what is your issue?

If you are so interested in a 2020 GT500 have you recently visited a Ford dealership as they have exactly the same information that we have provided to you and I am sure they will print you out copies if you ask them.

For you to suggest that GM needs to fire their design team in order to light a fire under Ford's rear really indicates how serious you are about purchasing a new GT500.

Gm has needed to fire the design team along time ago, nobody is buying the new camaro, the silverado also looks like crap.

I'm curious about the gt500, and want to build one like I can build a c8. you sound like you're making excuses for ford. Pathetic. Really, if people dont complain we wont get change. I absolutely do not want to talk to a salesman, they dont know jack shit. Some of us dont want to deal with bs. A configurator online will help get ideas, I've seen what the c8 can look like since you can configure it to your desire. The gt500? Oh specs on a peice of paper. Lol, I mean really? 75k car (plus adm) and you cant configure it?

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Gm has needed to fire the design team along time ago, nobody is buying the new camaro, the silverado also looks like crap.

I'm curious about the gt500, and want to build one like I can build a c8. you sound like you're making excuses for ford. Pathetic. Really, if people dont complain we wont get change. I absolutely do not want to talk to a salesman, they dont know jack shit. Some of us dont want to deal with bs. A configurator online will help get ideas, I've seen what the c8 can look like since you can configure it to your desire. The gt500? Oh specs on a peice of paper. Lol, I mean really? 75k car (plus adm) and you cant configure it?
Please watch your language.

However I completely agree with you about the build and price configurator.
It helps you know what you want and what it will look like and then you can go to the dealer and spec it out quickly and easily.
Sponsored