Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
Hi Guys,
Great job with the gauges, however Ford deleted the centre gauges from the RHD models four months after I ordered the car, but never reprogramed the option to "My Gauge" so we don't have access to pressure or temperature.
Anyone know if there's a way of recovering them, or if there is a RHD dash piece with the two dials out there anywhere?
Just buy the center gauge cluster from a GT350. Less than $250, pops right in, plug and play on the connectors, has oil pressure and oil temperature. Only thing it doesn't have is that MyColor isn't supported. It stays white-on-black all the time.

https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-gt350-gauges-fr3z10849e

upload_2019-5-6_13-59-31.png

The temperature is calculated from operating conditions, not via a sensor. Still, that's the same way it would do it on the dash if it was available. And, damn it, it IS available as an optional display on the analog gauge dash in the EcoBoost and base GT.
Sponsored

OP
OP
aileron

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Finally made the time to install the OP/OT gage; Tom was right, it really was a 15 minute job once i found my T20 driver. I can't add anything to Tom's excellent write up and pictorial, but my concerns about squeaks and rattles after pulling the trim off were unwarranted. I *really* like having an oil temperature reading; it's one of the most important engine parameters and lets you know when the car is ready to be romped on.

TomLake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Bullitt, 2017 Shelby GT350
Finally made the time to install the OP/OT gage; Tom was right, it really was a 15 minute job once i found my T20 driver. I can't add anything to Tom's excellent write up and pictorial, but my concerns about squeaks and rattles after pulling the trim off were unwarranted. I *really* like having an oil temperature reading; it's one of the most important engine parameters and lets you know when the car is ready to be romped on.
Me too Brother!!!

OP
OP
aileron

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Helped a friend in Washington install the OP/OT gage this weekend, but managed to "misplace" one each of the yellow and white clips. White are super slippery, likely polyethylene; and the yellow seem to be POP - plain old plastic. The white are only used on the trim to the right of the glove box; the yellow are used on the main trim panel. Blue clips also used, but we didn't lose any of those.

White clip p/n w717661s300 $3.50 each
Yellow clip p/n w714972s300 $2.50 each

After we ordered/bought new clips, plus a spare of each, we found the "misplaced" clips resting on top of the cabin air filter:facepalm:

SLOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yep, was a 15 minute job at best. I like it having the temp info too. Hasn't went past 200 thus far, but I also haven't driven the car much since the install. What temps are you seeing? Ambient has been in the 90's here lately.

TomLake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Bullitt, 2017 Shelby GT350
Yep, was a 15 minute job at best. I like it having the temp info too. Hasn't went past 200 thus far, but I also haven't driven the car much since the install. What temps are you seeing? Ambient has been in the 90's here lately.
Glad the post helped!!

Tom
Sponsored