green97probe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Edge
Vehicle Showcase
I pay 168 I’m with nationwide two cars 100/300/100 so not bad tbh but I do have one speeding ticket and my mortgage insurance is thru them with a bundle as well.
Look into Erie if they are in your area. I switched from Nationwide to Erie, and am saving thousands each year for better coverage.
Sponsored

Reactions: S7N

XCRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
24 years old, for my 16 GT on full coverage, 93 BMW 525i and 01 Cherokee on minimum, about $140/mo in Ohio.

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
How much do you guys pay for insurance? I’m 30 years old, ‘15 GT and my ‘03 Honda Accord daily are all that I insure and I pay $170 a month through liberty mutual. I feel like that’s high?
All you can do is shop around. Rates can vary a lot even between different areas in the same state. Mustangs are very expensive to insure where I am, at least the GT is, not sure of the EB. Maybe they just crash a lot more than lower powered cars, wish I knew the statistics on this.

If you try to change carrier, keep in mind they usually will low ball the initial premium to get you to go with them, and then bump it up over the coming year(s), so enjoy the early lower rates but plan on higher than usual increases after that.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
$711 per year. $250k/$500k/$100k, full collision & comprehensive, $500 deductible with waiver if not my fault and no deductible on glass.

Sponsored

Tseg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Unfortunately this was a 3rd car for the family and my son is a minor with a license, so they had to treat one of our cars like he was a full time driver, even though he was not “assigned” the Mustang... so this 3rd car added $2500 per year.

Deleted member 35786

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/car-insurance/cheapest-car-insurance-companies

Cheapest Car Insurance Companies

1. USAA is the cheapest car insurance company on our list, with the lowest average national rates of $2,537. USAA also has the cheapest auto insurance rates for various demographic profiles, ranging from 17-year-old males to 60-year-old females.

2. Geico is the second-cheapest auto insurance company, with average annual rates of $3,215. Geico’s rates for teen drivers are especially low, and Geico’s average rates are low for drivers with one accident on their record.

3. State Farm is the third-cheapest car insurance company, with national average rates of $3,260. That’s well below the norm for the 10 car insurance companies on our list.

4. American Family has the fourth cheapest national average car insurance rates, at $3,443 per year.

5. Nationwide has car insurance rates that are just behind American Family at $3,450 per year and right around the average annual rate for companies on our list. Though it’s midpack when it comes to rates for all drivers on average, Nationwide charges the cheapest average rates for drivers with poor credit.

6. Progressive car insurance rates are, on average, the sixth highest of the 10 companies on this list and run about $4,035 per year. However, their rates for some groups, like 60-year-old-married females, are competitive.

7. Farmers car insurance rates tend to be more expensive than much of the competition, especially for drivers with one accident on their record. The average annual rate for all Farmers customers is $4,194.

8. Travelers car insurance rates are among the most expensive of the 10 companies on this list, at $4,434 per year on average. They are especially expensive for teen drivers and drivers with poor credit.

9. Allstate average car insurance rates are so high, you may not feel like you’re in good hands. At $4,887 on average per year, Allstate rates are higher than the norm for all the driver profiles we studied.

Liberty Mutual car insurance rates are not currently available.

Another good link to current company rates.
https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/insurance/best-cheap-car-insurance/

Bottom line, it is hard to beat USAA or Geico. They are top two best in the country for rates and customer satisfaction.
Sponsored