My engine is deceased...

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Nah its my son's car just bought for him. I will have to send it to Sydney at some point in the future but i've got it for a month or so. It is a beast. Absolutely mind blowing acceleration. Bi turbo V8........
Ok then, you bought your son a AMG GTS. Very cool! Just wondering what he got you for Father's Day?
Sponsored

OP
OP
car

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Ok then, you bought your son a AMG GTS. Very cool! Just wondering what he got you for Father's Day?
No I negotiated for him as he is 5000kms away. These cars are very rare in Oz. Over 300K in Aus $ new. When I told him about the Coyote engine he said I should drive it until its fixed. It does make me feel better taking it out for a very careful drive. I really miss the Stang and I have so much stuff waiting to fit - new steering wheel from SoCal Garage, yellow seat belts, caliper paint, - the list goes on. Ford weren't too keen on me taking parts off while they had it. I can understand that.
Re the Merc - it is a awesome car. When I took those photos by the beach i was tempted to adjust the exhaust noise up but i saw at least 6 cop cars - all very interested in the Merc. Lucky I kept to the speed limit.

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
GTS is beautiful, neighbor has one in satin grey

Reactions: car

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Climax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
04 40th Ann Mustang, 2015 Mustang
Actually took delivery in 19 we tend to say 19 model. Its really a 18 built lat 2018. I think it was one of the last yellows - I really like the colour. Parts are building up at home waiting for its return...
I just got an 18 from Copart in Gray with some strips on the side, the Right side took a hit but only got the front fender and right door, no bags went off. Rest of car OK, as it only has 9000 miles on it. Motor is the 4 cyl with 10 speed auto trans, and the rest is loaded. My cost this morning at auction, $11,234.56. I am sure once its fixed it will be as good as new.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Nah its my son's car just bought for him. I will have to send it to Sydney at some point in the future but i've got it for a month or so. It is a beast. Absolutely mind blowing acceleration. Bi turbo V8........
Can you adopt me ? Will give you a GB GT for the GTS :) Sad to hear about your engine though.
Sponsored