Sponsored

Would you pick the same color . . .

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT PP1
I wouldn't mind getting Kona Blue if I ever let go of my car but I LOVE my Velocity Blue. It also helps for how many necks it breaks as I drive through town.
Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I really like my Velocity Blue but the Orange Fury car they had was really nice too and it had me tempted a little. I just wasn't sure at my age if I could look at a loud colour all of the time but it was darned sweet though! But I'm happy with my choice. I like the Magnetic I've seen on here as well.
20190520_143444.jpg

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Race Red (followed closely by velocity blue) is most suited colour for a Mustang, not boring but also not too flashy

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Race Red (followed closely by velocity blue) is most suited colour for a Mustang, not boring but also not too flashy
I would say race red is somewhat flashy, at least enough to get noticed more than most colors by police, etc. But not as flashy as orange fury or grabber lime. :)

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would say race red is somewhat flashy, at least enough to get noticed more than most colors by police, etc. But not as flashy as orange fury or grabber lime. :)
Yes that was my point :)
I think race red is one of most popular cars outside America because they are still rare cars and red works. I guess inside America most of the red cars are rentals so puts people off a bit.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I just love this colour, would choose it again no problem
E0D3B335-2A76-4CFF-900D-C1A5722F7254.jpeg

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Not many Mustang colors I don't like but if I had to change, I'd be tempted to go black. Never had an all black car and I like the sinister look.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Not many Mustang colors I don't like but if I had to change, I'd be tempted to go black. Never had an all black car and I like the sinister look.
I agree this car just looks good in every colour I've seen it in.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would be my least favourite, just looks too boring for a Mustang and just comes across as another one of the billions of other black cars on the road

Sponsored

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
I wanted Race Red or Magnetic on this one but ended up in Black again after I swore I wouldn't get another one.

I'll have a red mustang one day......I just know it.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
I wanted Royal Crimson with an A10, 3.55's and spoiler delete. Couldn't find one built within 250 miles last March. Found my close second, my Oxford White base '18 with the other options I certainly would get or I wouldn't have bought the car at all. And I don't really regret my choice, except for when I remember that now the Crimson color is gonna be a very rare '18 only ever color. You Lucky schumcks out there that have them...you know what you got don'tcha? Then I think, that beautiful color is probably just as impossible to keep looking clean as a black car is, and then it no longer bugs me about not having enough patience last year to just wait 6 to 8 weeks for a special order.
It is a pain to keep clean. I told my wife I’ve never will be buying a dark color again. But every time I see it in daylight, I change my mind. :cwl:

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Would be my least favourite, just looks too boring for a Mustang and just comes across as another one of the billions of other black cars on the road

I understand that, but my attitude is: "I don't choose a color because of what it means to the world at large or any critic, but what it does for me." I have really, really liked all my black cars—starting with my 1949 Ford Tudor in 1954— and remember well how it felt to be driving them. If I could justify having more than one, one of them would always be black.
MustangsBlack2.jpg
MustangsBlack.jpg

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 700A HP 6M FJG, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
My 2013 was Oxford White and I originally wanted another white GT, but, this time my wife chose and now that I have it, I'm digging the Kona Blue. Will see what we choose next time... (when the 2022 comes out most likely).
mustang.jpg
mustang2.jpg
Sponsored