Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I wonder if there is any reason why this combo would be a bad idea. I run these bars with non-magneride PP1 suspension bits and like it a lot. Of course, the electronic shocks w/ software is another parameter.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
It seems like the software would compensate for stiffer bars, since there is independent feedback from each shock. IOW, the program doesn't know (or care) what is the reason for additional force to the opposite side's wheel, e.g. whether from the road of a stiffer bar.

However, PP2 has stiffer bars than PP1, and I think I read somewhere that the software program is changed somewhat because of that. If so, maybe the program could be flashed for the PP2 setup?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
It seems like the software would compensate for stiffer bars, since there is independent feedback from each shock. IOW, the program doesn't know (or care) what is the reason for additional force to the opposite side's wheel, e.g. whether from the road of a stiffer bar.

However, PP2 has stiffer bars than PP1, and I think I read somewhere that the software program is changed somewhat because of that. If so, maybe the program could be flashed for the PP2 setup?
It's not reprogrammed "because of it" it's to help compliment bit. You don't swap your shocks out Everytime you swap swaybars. If that was the case Ford would not sell you FPP sway bars (thicker than the R) and not also sell you a Magneride tune to work with them. The only way to get a new Magneride tune is to get the FPP spring and bars and even then the return is more to compliment them. It's not required as even the springs are sold separately.

codesx100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
For magneride I think the best two options would be getting the FP mag kit or the GT350R bars with BMR magneride springs.

I'm probably going FP but I wish they would sell the calibration separately people rave about the BMR springs
Sponsored