OP
OP
96gt4.6

96gt4.6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium/A6, 2020 Explorer ST
So here was the Roush's best pass, this was on 275 Nitto's (unsure what tire, possibly an NT05 by the looks of it) in place of the stock Roush wheel/tires. It was a struggle getting the car to leave even trying to pedal it manually. The fastest pass was had just letting the car take care of business traction wise.

As far as my Whipple setup, 11's was had pretty easily. Although, I had to turn 1st gear back to nearly stock power levels and settle with a 1.9x 60' time in order to get it down to the track. Thank goodness for the Whipple power/gear feature! Also works killer on the street. At the track I was able to leave full power from 2nd gear onward.

Lot of potential in both cars with some tire for sure. I have no doubt even my Stage 1 kit with only the Octane Adjust turned off will go low 11's or maybe even a high 10 with the proper tire.
Sponsored

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Awesome! Love the sound of a whipple, glad you can hear the whine from the passenger compartment lol

I'm still waiting on my 2019 to be built, but already have a stage 2 whipple on order along with some 19x11 wheels and 325 series R888R's.

Looking forward to the track. Thanks for the video!

OP
OP
96gt4.6

96gt4.6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium/A6, 2020 Explorer ST
Thanks! That was the only thing I did not agree with during my research, seems like there were a ton of people saying how you cannot hear the blower at all, which I did not find to be accurate whatsoever. I do not have the Foster sound tube mod or anything, and it's plenty loud enough for me.
Sponsored