Sponsored

GT 500 convertible will it be made for 2020?

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Ford has changed course on the plans for the mustang at the last minute before. Out of all the generations of mustang, the fox body lasted 15 years, ever wonder why? The fox body started in 1979 and was scheduled to end with the 1988 model year and be replaced by a smaller FWD sporty coupe. When the public found out, there was such an outcry that ford had to rethink their plans. They ended up keeping the fox body alive for another 5 years until they could design a proper replacement. And because they had invested millions in this new car, the only logical choice was to put the car on the lot and recoup their investment. After a last minute name change that car ended up on the lots as the new for 1989 Ford probe.

My point, if we put enough pressure on ford, they will give us a 500 vert, and a manual.
Sponsored

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
You stated multiple bets. Why would someone betting you there will be a convertible trust you to pay up if they win if the bets aren't held by an independent party?
I’m fine making a deposit. But I’m certainly not placing $2k to someone I don’t know.
And let’s say the manual or convertible do not come, are you willing to pay me $1000 for each that doesn’t make production?

Remember all the talk about the painted on over the top stripes?
Remember me saying it’ll not happen?
Ask me how I knew it wasn’t gonna happen.

I’m 100% certain that a gt500 convertible and a gt500 manual is not coming.

That’s all I’m saying.
I’m not telling anyone to listen or believe me. That’s your choice. Why should you?
You don’t know me.