Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
Had a friend in college that put 175 badges on his Honda 250 dirt bike. Identical bikes except for the bore. I don’t give much of a hoot about badging as long as it is legal. I like modifying my cars, but dislike engine badging. I plan on making a Mach 1 Twister homage out of my Ecoboost. Now, there is a big difference in engine sizes, but not in performance. The EcoBoost has better ¼ mile track times and much better handling.
Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Had a friend in college that put 175 badges on his Honda 250 dirt bike. Identical bikes except for the bore. I don’t give much of a hoot about badging as long as it is legal. I like modifying my cars, but dislike engine badging. I plan on making a Mach 1 Twister homage out of my Ecoboost. Now, there is a big difference in engine sizes, but not in performance. The EcoBoost has better ¼ mile track times and much better handling.
175 badges? WOW! That's almost as many badges as on a Roush Mustang. LOL!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
175 badges? WOW! That's almost as many badges as on a Roush Mustang. LOL!
Well 15 is the minimum. Glad he didn't just do the bare minimum. [/Office Space]

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I never thought to snap a pic of it but our mail room guy at our old office put an M badge on his 7 series. Clipped the 50i off the 7 and hobbled together an M7 badge. Already horrid looking it was further enhanced by the faded paint which still revealed the outline of the 50i. I believe that was his only mod, maintenance or otherwise.
Sponsored