Sponsored

Dyno numbers Finaly !

FistLaw

FistLaw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT Premium Convertible
I will probably build my own system with an x pipe and 2 3” magnaflow’s. No resonator
So I just picked up the axle back exhaust in question (AM with FM Super 44s). I've got an x-pipe on already and was thinking these FMs would give me a little more volume and bass overall...but not drone.

But someone please help me follow this thread; does anyone have this set up with an x-pipe?

I'd really like to avoid any serious increase in drone, especially being in vert where I already hear EVERYTHING all the time.
Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Great numbers and the power curves look great.

As the exhaust moves to the rear of the car, it cools and doesn't need as much volume to sustain a high velocity.

OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
So I just picked up the axle back exhaust in question (AM with FM Super 44s). I've got an x-pipe on already and was thinking these FMs would give me a little more volume and bass overall...but not drone.

But someone please help me follow this thread; does anyone have this set up with an x-pipe?

I'd really like to avoid any serious increase in drone, especially being in vert where I already hear EVERYTHING all the time.
Are you still on the stock cats and resonator ? I would really like to hear how the fm's sound. can you post some clips ?
Sponsored