Sponsored

TT 2015 GT PP dyno

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just want to send a shout out to Jordan @ Weir Racing for getting me the parts that BW dropped the ball on, and to Jon JR @ Lund Racing for getting the tune dialed in. The car drives just like stock until you go WOT, excellent experience with both companies I highly recommend them both. Mods in my sig, Enjoy!

Sponsored

sccapri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Congratulations, glad everything got sorted out. Know it's been a long ride for you.

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Congrats man! 'BW dropped the ball' is an understatement but it looks like all is good now! Happy for ya.

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
nice how much boost?

OP
OP

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
BW is like Vegas " whatever happens at BW stays at BW " LMAO

Sponsored

OP
OP

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
nice how much boost?
Probably more than I should be running but I don't like to keep my balls in the glove compartment lol. 16.2 psi it's shown on the bottom of the screen.

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Probably more than I should be running but I don't like to keep my balls in the glove compartment lol. 16.2 psi it's shown on the bottom of the screen.
Good deal sounds about right! Does that kit use factory headers?Cant remember..

OP
OP

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I ordered the custom coated headers in this kit.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Yeah they are the factory headers. I have the same kit and melted a piston at 18.5psi so I'd stay content with your boost level unless you want to buy a new engine. :)

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Yeah they are the factory headers. I have the same kit and melted a piston at 18.5psi so I'd stay content with your boost level unless you want to buy a new engine. :)
Sorry to hear that man .
Are you going to finally use that Voodoo motor ?

Sponsored

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear that man .
Are you going to finally use that Voodoo motor ?
Unfortunately I sold that engine off already to a guy that's building it to put into a Fox body. I have a sleeved and forged short block coming.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Unfortunately I sold that engine off already to a guy that's building it to put into a Fox body. I have a sleeved and forged short block coming.
Nice !
I would be interested to see how the Voodoo swap works out .
I have an opportunity I buy a new complete(from intake to pan )Voodoo motor for $8k but not sure how it would work without a GT350 completer.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice !
I would be interested to see how the Voodoo swap works out .
I have an opportunity I buy a new complete(from intake to pan )Voodoo motor for $8k but not sure how it would work without a GT350 completer.
That seems super cheap for a complete engine. You surely can't build one for that cost.

Lund told me that you can use a standard GT ECU with the Voodoo. They are able to change the timing order in the tune so no issues there.

OP
OP

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If you have the stock manifolds you have the base kit, mine has the custom 4 into 1 headers. If you melted a piston you have other issues it's not the manifolds causing it.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have the stock manifolds you have the base kit, mine has the custom 4 into 1 headers. If you melted a piston you have other issues it's not the manifolds causing it.
Actually at no point did I claim that the manifolds caused the damage. I’m not sure where you got that from.
Obviously I found the limits to the stock block.
I tried to get the upgraded manifolds for 3 months but all I had was lack of response from emails and phone calls from BW. Eventually I just gave up on them.
Sponsored