Sponsored

Did you know...

GrabberBootyBlue88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
After parking in the garage last night and putting the visor up to place, I noticed that there is a clip-looking-thing on the hinge. Being in the service and having to show my military ID card everywhere I go on base, this is one of my best findings so far with this car.

Anybody else finding helpful things about their cars they didn't know about when they got their cars???
Sponsored

Last edited:

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Only Easter Egg I found was when you lift the driver side windshield wiper it removes a small strip of hood paint allowing you to preview the underlying aluminum in all its beauty. Clever engineers over there.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Only Easter Egg I found was when you lift the driver side windshield wiper it removes a small strip of hood paint allowing you to preview the underlying aluminum in all its beauty. Clever engineers over there.
Luckily german engineers won that price for me since my 2002 M coupe has the same issue so I was mentally prepared to deal with it by now :)

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Mine came from the dealer already pre-scraped, so that was one less thing I needed to worry about.

OP
OP
GrabberBootyBlue88

GrabberBootyBlue88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Yup! Found out about this when I first washed mine.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I was fortunate enough to find that out before I received the car, so I took extra care every time I washed it. Unfortunately for me, the clear bra installer chipped that part and I didn't notice it till a year later. :doh:

ckosiek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The wiper issue actually is addressed in the owner's manual, found out after though........

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Yup! Found out about this when I first washed mine.
Same here...got lucky. Was pulling it up very slowly...and when it hit I was like shit that shouldn't happen...glad it didn't chip it. I worried that maybe it was installed a bit clocked, because no way it would be designed like this.

Sponsored

wltrmtty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:ford:

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
One reply to take the thread negative. One.

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Funnel in the trunk....for the capless gas tank opening. I found out the hard way with my first 350 trying to put fuel stabilizer in prior to winter hibernation.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Yeah hardly anyone enjoyed that post:ninja:

But yeah anyway i’d read about the wiper so i was uber careful...only to notice a couple weeks ago the motherhunchin dealer already did it for me
Sponsored